What's new

Question - TriBorg Most Execution heavy/difficult triborg variation?

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Once you practice em all they're a bit simple.
I see a lot of people drop Cyrax combos.
Toss up between Cyrax and CSZ. Sektor is definitely last in my opinion

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Cyrax is alot harder than csz imo, i'll drop everything free with cyrax at times but i won't even miss a conversion or combo with cyber-sub when i get the chance.I'd label them in this order:
1.Cyrax
2.Cyber Sub-Zero
3.Sektor
4.Smoke
I dunno about smoke or sektor, they both seem the same execution to me tbh.

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
Cyrax, csz, sektor, smoke.

Csz makes you push a lot of buttons to do his stuff but it's not crazy difficult with some lab time. Cyrax bomb placement and timing is tighter to me at least. Sektor and smoke are both pretty easy

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
The only variation I haven't touched yet is smoke, but he seems pretty straight forward. I'd have to say cyrax. Off your timing is off by a little bit with his combos, your opponent ends up behind you. Cyber subs execution isn't that heavy. My execution is no where near the best and I have no problem doing any of his combos
Did I say you couldn't?
okay, so then why does that change make cyber sub the most execution heavy variation?

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
The only variation I haven't touched yet is smoke, but he seems pretty straight forward. I'd have to say cyrax. Off your timing is off by a little bit with his combos, your opponent ends up behind you. Cyber subs execution isn't that heavy. My execution is no where near the best and I have no problem doing any of his combos

okay, so then why does that change make cyber sub the most execution heavy variation?
The window to do f2 to end the combo us much smaller. Basically I don't really think the execution of any of the robots is particularly difficult the F2 is the hardest thing to do. Cyrax just has to put a lot of work into get his damage but the most of the combos aren't particularly difficult

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
No the 1112 nerf increased the execution needed for CSZ not Cyrax
i get ya, since CSZ actually used it it changed CSZ game even though it was a universal nerf?

i think CSZ exicution is easier now with the F2 setup instead of 1112 which i thought was a bit harder on some of the longer combos mid screen to corner carry, but i get ya.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
i get ya, since CSZ actually used it it changed CSZ game even though it was a universal nerf?

i think CSZ exicution is easier now with the F2 setup instead of 1112 which i thought was a bit harder on some of the longer combos mid screen to corner carry, but i get ya.
I suppose but I don't do any combos that involve 1112 midscreen so I was unaffected in that way. I use F43D4 for the corner carry.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Cyrax and CSZ, they're very similar execution-wise for combos setups (although one is more timing/rhythm oriented where the other is more buttons and quick inputs), however I'd give it to Cyrax due to his combos and setups changing heavily due to where the opponent is on the screen, if the net hit grounded or airborne. You need to be very aware of your positioning all the time and have the proper combo/setup on deck or you'll be dropping stuff left and right.
He's the first character like this in MKX from my experience, reminds me a lot of the puppeteers from Blazblue, Dr.Strange in MvC3 or Carmine from UNiEL.
He's a lot easier than those examples tho due to having Net which gives him a lot of time to position himself properly and all that.
Still a refreshing addition to the cast and I'm glad they added him.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
CSZ is the hardest, and its not because you have to input buttons fast.

Set Reptile to wake up Slide, connect ice bomb freeze, summon a drone, the press

F43~DK, F43~DK, NjP, F2

then activate your drone enhanced bomb, and then press B3U4 in time to stuff his wake up.

Cyrax isn't what you'd call execution light, but people check how difficult a midscreen BnB is with CSZ and think that's where the difficulty is, but its not, its just the beginning

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
CSZ is the hardest, and its not because you have to input buttons fast.

Set Reptile to wake up Slide, connect ice bomb freeze, summon a drone, the press

F43~DK, F43~DK, NjP, F2

then activate your drone enhanced bomb, and then press B3U4 in time to stuff his wake up.

Cyrax isn't what you'd call execution light, but people check how difficult a midscreen BnB is with CSZ and think that's where the difficulty is, but its not, its just the beginning
CSZ is hard dude. It took me sooooo long to be able to do his corner combos and stuff like that. I switched to Sektor because I wanted to try all the Cyborgs before I stuck with one, and I liked Sektor's style the best. 3 days later I decided to labe CSZ and I couldn't do a corner combo anymore after just 3 days of not touching him. Maybe my execution is bad or I didn't practice long enough but damn. It's definitely doable but I'll get drops when I least expect it.