What's new

Question Most Damaging Background Intractable Combos

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I'm not sure if there is already a thread for this if there is then sorry for this thread haha, but I wanted to know what the most damaging background combos DD has. Since he doesn't have loads and loads of damage output I was curious what could maximize his output. What I found most damaging was this.

JD3, 3, BG, D2, B3, Ji3, Air Grab- 37%
JD3, 3, BG, Ji2, 2, 2, ES- 36%
JD3, 3, BG, Ji2, 2, 2, U1+3- 35%

When I don't feel like being too jumpy I use F2 as the opener cause of its range. It does less damage but can catch opponents crouching when they think you might just D1 at a distance. Any help would be great. thank you.

E

Eldriken

I know, I know. While it's not the best, my favorite is one that someone posted a while ago. It's stage specific.

jid3, 123, 3~MB ES, 3~interactable.

Can only be done on stages like Themyscira's tree side, Atlantis' corners and such.

You have to be on the opposite side of the interactable, however. The combo resets your position. Give it a try.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
@MastererBetty has one on fortress of solitude that uses two BG bounces for around 50% I think
Thanks for the tag brother, I'll post up my two favorite videos for DD interactables. Both are FoS which is my favorite stage. The P1 side I have is a two BG bounces that leaves the opponent back in P1 corner.

Give me a couple days and I'll record and post them up

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
Haha my worst nightmare is to play mirror matches in tournaments!

There's also something else that I found on Phantom Projector where you can get a double j.3 on the bounce back kinda weird how it looks and I think it sets up for some corpse hop shenanigans I'll have to look at that later

I'll be at FR this weekend though I'd love to run sets against everyone in the building and rep Texas

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
OK cool so I managed to get the videos quicker than I thought.

First Video:
Shows the basic combo that ends in Shoulder Tackle, please note than you can MB shoulder for 46%. The thing about 22 is that the opponent gets jailed and they are unable to poke or back dash out, MB B3 however works just fine as a escape

Second Video:
Same combo ending in safe trait setup

Third Video:
One of my favorites, also note that you can activate the projector off f2,3 123 23d1 and follow up with j.3 23d1 xx Ender if you don't get the full confirm in corner

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Wow. I never thought of using 22 to jail into an interactable like that.

Gonna have to see what else he can do with it.

As usual, you have the best Doomsday combo videos, Masterer Betty.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
Wow. I never thought of using 22 to jail into an interactable like that.
Gonna have to see what else he can do with it.
As usual, you have the best Doomsday combo videos, Masterer Betty.
I appreciate that brother thanks so much.

Here's a video that was already posted somewhere. This is still on topic and I really don't want this to get lost since KF matchup is something that DD players desperately need to understand more

E

Eldriken

AHAHAHA.

Anything that gives a big "FUCK YOU!" to Killer Frost is okay in my book.

Got any other tech for that frozen hearted bitch?

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
So far what's worked for me is good defense, if they use slide to escape neutral jump body splash setups you can check them with D1 xx Ender

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Here's my personal favorite background bouncer.

JD3, 23 xx MB Earth shake, 3 xx BGB, B3, j3 xx air snatch – 45%

If you pull it off mid-match, people shit their pants.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
Here's my personal favorite background bouncer.

JD3, 23 xx MB Earth shake, 3 xx BGB, B3, j3 xx air snatch – 45%

If you pull it off mid-match, people shit their pants.
Experimented with this a little bit and found that if you wanna put a guy in corner you can end with j3 23 xx Shoulder for 46%

Also does anybody have anything for the P1 side Metropolis Street Turret? Most I could get was 44%

E

Eldriken

Experimented with this a little bit and found that if you wanna put a guy in corner you can end with j3 23 xx Shoulder for 46%

Also does anybody have anything for the P1 side Metropolis Street Turret? Most I could get was 44%
You're the interactable combo guru with Doomsday here, sir. I think it will be left up to you to see what more can be done with it. :p