What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster Most consistent Shatter Combos (so far) on female characters.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I got tired of just hoping my corner combos would not drop, so I came up with these. Yes sadly they do cost one bar of meter but I found these give good damage and haven't dropped on me yet. You can use MB ice ball off the low starter but it does sometimes miss. Hope this helps you guys!

Let me know if you want the tread to be updated with inputs, but it is pretty self explanatory.

Note: For combos using MB ice clone, you need to heavily delay the njp or you won't be able to place another clone, as shown towards the end of the video.

@UsedForGlue
@Tom Brady
@Madzin
@RagingRicans
@Rebelo
@YOMI DJT
@Braindead
@C88 Zombieekiler
@boba_buster
@InFlames
@themilkman014

zoofs

bless
lmao these tags are incredible, inflames da best sub. Btw im pretty sure just using raw shatter into 11/any form of cancel into ex iceball does more damage.

edit: yeah b2 24 shatter 11 ex iceball njp, jip, f12 does 46% and is easier than those combos imo, not to mention b2 24 shatter s2 clone, njp, jip, f12 does 45% meterless and is pretty easy especially from perfect distance

for b33 doing b33 shatter 11 ex iceball njp jip f12 is 40% and also easier, I don't get the initial comment about it missing

Last edited:

ClubSubZero

When's Marvel?
I don't like that I have to use meter for most those setups, but in MKX I noticed that as Sub Zero I'm usually siting on alot of meter so this might be alright tech.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I got tired of just hoping my corner combos would not drop, so I came up with these. Yes sadly they do cost one bar of meter but I found these give good damage and haven't dropped on me yet. You can use MB ice ball off the low starter but it does sometimes miss. Hope this helps you guys!

Let me know if you want the tread to be updated with inputs, but it is pretty self explanatory.

Note: For combos using MB ice clone, you need to heavily delay the njp or you won't be able to place another clone, as shown towards the end of the video.

@UsedForGlue
@Tom Brady
@Madzin
@RagingRicans
@Rebelo
@YOMI DJT
@Braindead
@C88 Zombieekiler
@boba_buster
@InFlames
@themilkman014
Good stuff dude, il check this out at training later.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
All this looks good, I'll probably redo the entire Grandmaster section of the combo thread and have it fully updated come Monday.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Very nice man. Even though they do cost meter I usually find myself with 3 bars the majority of matches I play lol

ClubSubZero

When's Marvel?
I like this tech but for any information lurkers out there, there are consistent female corner shatter combos that are meterless.

zoofs

bless
I like this tech but for any information lurkers out there, there are consistent female corner shatter combos that are meterless.
and what are these combos you're speaking of outside of doing b3 clone from far range as in a far 12 shatter or the s2 one i mentioned from before

ClubSubZero

When's Marvel?
Yup thats it far 12. {12, Ice Shatter, 1, b3xxIceclone, NJP, JiP,F1,2.} > 38% (compared to the 43% male counterpart, slightly less consistent but still consistent)
But then I realized I still didn't have anything consistent for an overhead starter for chicks, and believe it or not that the meter burn overhead is a bit more consistent than the 12 Shatter bnb.
So until a more reliable meterless overhead is found, ffs I think I'm stealing this tech.;)

Last edited:

ClubSubZero

When's Marvel?
Female characters are the few spots where my grandmaster experience get's squirrelly tbh.
and just read your post zoof about 11 ex ice ball, I'll try that out and see if i like it more.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Female characters are the few spots where my grandmaster experience get's squirrelly tbh.
and just read your post zoof about 11 ex ice ball, I'll try that out and see if i like it more.
Bruh you can cancel b4 into clone?! We on our way to da top now!