What's new

Most comfortable headset (Ps4) that won't get too hot?

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I have had the Playstation brand headset for a few years now, and after an hour or so of having it on, my ears heat up to the point they feel like they've been hit with a scorpion fireball. Perhaps its the leather or leather-like material...

Anyone have a good recommendation for a more comfortable pair that stays cool even after long sessions? Obviously want it to have all the standard stuff like mute button, volume controls etc.

thx

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Are you talking about the PS4 Gold headset? That's what I use and they are pretty nice for the cost imo.
Yes I think that’s the model I have.
It’s not that the headset itself heats up too much, just that it isn’t breathable so heat builds up over time wearing it. I don’t know if there are other models that are made with more breathable material but that would be ideal

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I know you asked for the most comfortable and not the most gigantic piece of hot shit you can strap to your head, but if you change your mind and want the latter instead, I can vouch for the PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset by Sony, which gets about as hot as Satan’s asshole after a Chipotle binge on a mid-summer day in Arizona.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Personally, I had the Turtle Beach Stealth 400 for a long time but my cats played with the USB dongle and somehow broke it. I loved that thing, it was perfect.

Now I use the Sealth 300 that's wired (3.5mm) and still requires you to charge the internal battery, and I hate it.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I know you asked for the most comfortable and not the most gigantic piece of hot shit you can strap to your head, but if you change your mind and want the latter instead, I can vouch for the PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset by Sony, which gets about as hot as Satan’s asshole after a Chipotle binge on a mid-summer day in Arizona.
Hahaha that’s the one I have and yes it does indeed get steamier than Lucifer’s bunghole, hence the reason for this thread

I use Astros a10 think they were like 60 bucks. Their great for shooters (built in surround sound)
And their comfortable, I have stretched ears so I usually just take out my plugs and they fit the ears fine. Also the flip to mute mechanic is awesome.