What's new

Most BROKENEST move in dat game

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Dat is upbatarang. It's disgusting. Dat move must be AA. Yesterday, i play vs bats, i SITTING (that means my hitbox reduced) i sitting on dash distance or more, bats do EX-upbatarang and it HITS me anyway!
Guys from NRS, what do u smoke, if in IGAU dat move was ussless, that doesnt means, that in injustice 2 u must make hutrbox of upbatarang with size of the moon (it hits sitting opponent!), two hits, that brokes armor, it's frametrap (why it so? bats already have straight EX-batarang that is frametrap, why u make EX-upbatarang frametrap too?). That is delirium. At last, NRS, just give to dat move invulnerability and multi-armor.

WHAT NRS CAN DO:
1) remove hitbox of the moon, upbatarang is AA: it must whiffs, if opponent not only sitting, but if he stands, EX-upbatarang must whiffs too! That is AA, not universal move!
2) remove second hit from EXupbatarang

Sorry for my english, dat is not my native language

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Woah there big fella! Making the move whiff on standing opponents is going too far, remember that Batman uses it as his main combo starter as well.

I agree that it should whiff on crouching opponents though, maybe even slowing it down a little.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
if you want to troll forums successfully you have to be a little less obvious buddy.
you're trying really hard to write in bad english rather than type like someone who isn't a native english speaker.

2/10 just because tym folk will probably fall for it and also because this is probably an actual grievance of yours.

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Woah there big fella! Making the move whiff on standing opponents is going too far, remember that Batman uses it as his main combo starter as well.
EX-straight grapple on hit, EX-straight batarang on block. Now he can do both thing just doing EXupbatarang, no matter - on hit or on block

There's a hefty bit of downplaying goin on here. The meter burn up-batarang is kinda foolish and jump2's hit box literally makes no sense....at all. :/ Especially considering his normal projectile is HELLA fast, moves him backward, and can be meter burned at any point during flight for an explosion that covers a third of the screen. -_-

kcd117

Noob
Imo this move should be completely removed from batman's main moveset. He has the most lopsided matchups in the whole game, and up batarang is the main reason why those matchups are so bad. There is no way to make it balanced bc it simply being there is already unbalanced. He doesn't need it.