What's new

Most annoying move to get hit by

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
The thing that annoys me the most in the game isn’t really a move, it’s the fact that people CANNOT BE CONDITIONED. It does not matter how many times I hit them out of mashing or jumping on wake up THEY KEEP DOING IT. Frustrating af and boring to play against. Also the ranked matches LOCKING you into Wifi players when it says 80ms ping on the screen but in game it spikes to 185ms ping and the game legit skipping? Yeah that shit is aids.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Let's see....

1. When I go for a J2 but once in a while I go too late so I wind up looking like an idiot swinging at air while my opponent recovers below me and I don't even get Oki for the trouble.
  2. Scorpion
  3. Kollector's FUKK IT BUTTONS special that always seems to be a gauranteed hit on me and goes on so long I could brew a pot of coffee and run out to the store because I forgot I was out of creamer and come home and take a shower and finally sit down with my cup of coffee and my hair up in a towel in time to see the end of the animation
  4. Erron Black's FB - Just.... Fuck you man.
  5. Geras' FB
  6. Kotal Kahn's dinner plates for being terrible.
  7. Liu Kang's cross under FB
  8. Cassie Cage's kneecap AMP

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
i wonder why d1-teleport isnt a thing yet
Why would he need to d1 when he can just teleport and either throw or launch you depending on whether you're expecting meterburn or cancel

It's literally mkx all over again except now it's only Scorpion playing mkx, not you.

What is the move that gets you mad the most when it hits you? Mine is Noob's b1 1+3. This move seems to beat every thing even when you block his d1 and your turn to poke
With Noob's range on his normals, he can steal turns. D1 on block~walk back b1 is a strong footsies tool. Depending on your character you can counter poke him with a good fast ranged mid normal(a luxury I know) to stop him from walking back/hitting a button. Also you can take a step forward and block the incoming b1, 1+3. If the Noob player isn't good at hit confirming the b1, punish that ass.

To stay on topic though, Cassie's f1, 1+3(?). It's the two hit string that goes into a KB on punish/CH. It's not OP in anyway but lord god it makes me salty lol.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I don't get why people hate Scorpions teleport so much. It's easier to react to and punish than subzeros slide. You can even interrupt it a lot of times before it hits you or after the cancel

Nutz

Noob
Liu's F4. Block or hit, you are fucked.
If you block the three kicks and d1 they have to block or get hit and you can take your turn no? Low fireball and fatal blow are the only cancels Im aware of that beat this, everything else is high and will miss.

I agree with the Erron Blacks and the Geras sand traps and everything else Geras has. I probably haven't gotten nearly as many competitive matches in as the rest of you but with scorpion I've come to expect the teleport and right now I can't complain. He either gets a big combo off the mb or I get a full punish for 30-40 %

The wrong tech throw crushing blow is the dumbest thing ever. If anything there should be KB for teching throws correctly 2 or 3 times.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Liu's F4. Block or hit, you are fucked.
I thought it was just me. I got stuck and an endless loop of F+4, 3 and F+4, 3, 4 strings... I immediately went to practice mode to figure out what the hell I was doing wrong when I tried to punish it.

Gaxkang

Banned
While many moves annoy me, I do gotta say in a core gameplay angle the constant D1 can get wearisome.

I guess Mortal Kombat is supposed to be a D1fest...but why can't it be something else? :confused:

Matix218

Get over here!
What if he amplifies while you are trying to punish him, and get launched for full combo into 212 KB? Or if he cancels it and grabs you? IMO he has wayyy too many options off a teleport, I don’t think he should be able to amplify it on block at least.
Dude... if you block a teleport just wait a few frames before you punish with your fastest string. As scorpion you do not have more than 2-3 frames after block to enhance the teleport so just wait a few frames before you blow it up, then if he enhances it, blow that up because it is -14. The regular teleport is -20 so waiting 2-3 frames will not make it so you cannot punish with a 7-9 frame move.

Elias6999

Mournful Master
Dude... if you block a teleport just wait a few frames before you punish with your fastest string. As scorpion you do not have more than 2-3 frames after block to enhance the teleport so just wait a few frames before you blow it up, then if he enhances it, blow that up because it is -14. The regular teleport is -20 so waiting 2-3 frames will not make it so you cannot punish with a 7-9 frame move.
What about the cancel that completely obliterates all the blocking options you have? No amp on block is fair enough IMO.

kcd117

Noob
If you block the three kicks and d1 they have to block or get hit and you can take your turn no? Low fireball and fatal blow are the only cancels Im aware of that beat this, everything else is high and will miss.

I agree with the Erron Blacks and the Geras sand traps and everything else Geras has. I probably haven't gotten nearly as many competitive matches in as the rest of you but with scorpion I've come to expect the teleport and right now I can't complain. He either gets a big combo off the mb or I get a full punish for 30-40 %
I thought it was just me. I got stuck and an endless loop of F+4, 3 and F+4, 3, 4 strings... I immediately went to practice mode to figure out what the hell I was doing wrong when I tried to punish it.
If you know he is gonna finish the string or cancel it into shaolin stance you can interrupt it, If he does anything else you get punished. There are counters to every option he has but he has over 10.

1- F4 into: 1.1 - Stagger -> a) throw b) F4 c) walk back d) block
1.2 - 3 -> a) Stagger = aa) throw ab) F4 ac) walk back ad) block
b) Low fireball = ba) regular bb) amplified
c) Shaolin stance = ca) overhead cb) low cc) cancel
d) Flying kick
e) Parry
f) U3
1.3 - special -> a) Low fireball = aa) regular ab) amplified
b) Shaolin stance = ba) overhead bb) low bc) cancel
c) Flying kick
d) Parry

Liu is gonna be one of the ft2 kings.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
In a Game that wants you to play a strong neutral this move is just annoying as hell. It‘s not only the mb on Block thing but the the ability to control the spacing of the match wherever scorpion is on the screen, killing the neutral completely
just delay your punish by a bit, you should still be able to blow em up weather he enhances or not. there is a sweet spot there. i really dont' think his teleport is that big a deal.