What's new

Most annoying move to get hit by

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Many are contenders, but for me it has to be Jax's overhead crap.

PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
PLI, PLING PLING, PLING
NON, STOP. I lost entire matches because I refused to block low just because I didn't want to see that annoying animation any more.

PLI PLING PLING PLING PLING

Nothing annoys me per se... It's Down-1: Down-2 Edition -- A Spam Wars Saga™, and trolly spamming is the franchise's hallmark. That, and I play for the shits n' giggles, not for some higher cause -- which may mitigate an rage I might otherwise feel.

However, that Cassie Cringe amplified gun, that hits low, juggles twice and bounces the target into her juggle range -- at full screen! -- is something I feel could become irksome in time... And especially in a game that gives meter away for free.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Cetrion's fire thing. The hit stun is like a full round long.

Throws are a close second though.

xKMMx

Banned
Throws tilt me the most
Yo no doubt. I just lost a set to an asshole that was using Johnny Cage.. dude had literally no combo game but spent the whole set shadow kicking and throwI guess projectiles and dashing up and throwing about five times a match.
It’s on me that I let that shit get me tilted enough to lose even one game to but damn it’s some scrub tactics in this game that seem to be OP

xKMMx

Banned
I’d have to say the thing getting me most pissed In this whole game right now is Sonya’s energy rings. It is what it is and it’s in the game so we have to adapt and overcome. But...straight bullshit she has the only viable projectile in the game to go along with 50/50’s and huge damage output.....oh yea and she has a KB off that shit.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Nothing annoys me per se... It's Down-1: Down-2 Edition -- A Spam Wars Saga™, and trolly spamming is the franchise's hallmark. That, and I play for the shits n' giggles, not for some higher cause -- which may mitigate an rage I might otherwise feel.

However, that Cassie Cringe amplified gun, that hits low, juggles twice and bounces the target into her juggle range -- at full screen! -- is something I feel could become irksome in time... And especially in a game that gives meter away for free.
Umm... It looks low but it's a mid if i recall correctly :-S

EVERYTHING Scorpion does.
Unga bunga d2's.
95% of Fatal Blows because they're most of the time done by the dumb af AI/casuals.
Kabal's Nomad Dash.
Jade's f2 or f4.
Throws, because having to guess is annoying.
Anything a Kotal hits on me in a mirror match because, god dang it, das mah man, I should've known bettert :(

Elias6999

Mournful Master
still don't get the scorpion teleport hate. yes it controls the pace of the match, but its also super unsafe...its not that bad.
What if he amplifies while you are trying to punish him, and get launched for full combo into 212 KB? Or if he cancels it and grabs you? IMO he has wayyy too many options off a teleport, I don’t think he should be able to amplify it on block at least.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
still don't get the scorpion teleport hate. yes it controls the pace of the match, but its also super unsafe...its not that bad.
In a Game that wants you to play a strong neutral this move is just annoying as hell. It‘s not only the mb on Block thing but the the ability to control the spacing of the match wherever scorpion is on the screen, killing the neutral completely

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Well... all my answers were already taken. D:

So I'm gonna option select to Sonya's Amp Onion Rings. lol

But really it's Scorpion's entire movelist.
And Erron's nonstop F4.