What's new

Most annoying move to get hit by

Gaxkang

Banned
I dont agree that scorpion tp is "fuck neutral". Maybe online it is but you're not getting away with that shit without the input lag.
If online is very different, and the more I play the more I see the imperfections of the online really...overall strategy or considerations of moves has to take into account the online quality.

Gaxkang

Banned
Most people still don’t understand what neutral is. If you teleport in neutral and it hits, you technically won the neutral. Because it’s the same as walking in, throwing out a poke, and being whiffed punished. You committed to a move in neutral. Actually, teleporting in neutral is way more risky than throwing out a poke or advancing string or whatever, because of how punishable it is. BUT the reward matches the risk.
Well the Scorpion kinda commits, since he has options. And it still skips over distance and so forth...in a similar way to an instant hitting move does, except it's not quite quite instant.

I increasingly find Scorpion fights to be boring, win or lose, because so much of the fight is being mindful of the teleport and it's like...I mitigated the teleport and I won, and then oh I didn't mitigate it and I lost.

Tigerbang

Legendary doodbro
Not sure what game some are playing but scorp's tele/bs and Geras sand trap along with Sonya crap are insane. These moves are BROKEN OVERPOWERED BULLSHIT in a game that almost has it together.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yo no doubt. I just lost a set to an asshole that was using Johnny Cage.. dude had literally no combo game but spent the whole set shadow kicking and throwI guess projectiles and dashing up and throwing about five times a match.
It’s on me that I let that shit get me tilted enough to lose even one game to but damn it’s some scrub tactics in this game that seem to be OP
You could pretty much just duck and beat his entire arsenal ;)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
When Erron black does that goofy stance cancel overhead in a weird spot by accident, but it connects with you anyway and he says "Lucky me" and converts it for combo.

The second ring of Sonya's AMP ring that hits for Krushing Blow.

When you think you've perfectly timed the last slash of Baraka's Chop Chop, but there's a couple more left.

Watching Geras throw you through the floor for the 47th time.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think I am currently having the most issue with Jacqui punch charge thing... that seems to cause me all sorts of problems.. and it crushing blows as well. So many games get closed out by that and it is so easy to avoid but I still get hit and I hate her!!! haha

When you think you've perfectly timed the last slash of Baraka's Chop Chop, but there's a couple more left.
hahah... yeah Chop Chop has to be up there for most annoying in MK history. People have been pressing buttons or letting go of block or attacking into it since MK2 and it has always been the same lol...

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I think I am currently having the most issue with Jacqui punch charge thing... that seems to cause me all sorts of problems.. and it crushing blows as well. So many games get closed out by that and it is so easy to avoid but I still get hit and I hate her!!! haha

hahah... yeah Chop Chop has to be up there for most annoying in MK history. People have been pressing buttons or letting go of block or attacking into it since MK2 and it has always been the same lol...
Feels soooo good to finally land that Krushing blow, especially when you had to perfectly time it through a barrage of projectiles to make it there :cool:

Btw, that feeling when Geras somehow hits you with 5 Krushing Blows in 5 combos, haha.

E

Eldriken

Feels soooo good to finally land that Krushing blow, especially when you had to perfectly time it through a barrage of projectiles to make it there :cool:

Btw, that feeling when Geras somehow hits you with 5 Krushing Blows in 5 combos, haha.
It's quite the crushing feeling, isn't it? :cool:

I don't understand why people dislike Erron Blacks F4, when you can't even combo off it. I'm hoping NRS buffs it so that it bounces people off the wall like Ryu's donkey kick for a juggle combo.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Not sure why so many people have trouble with Sonya's amplified rings. I mean, you can duck the first one and flawless block the second one pretty easily and she can only do it so many times.

Sonya's string into her anti-air special as a full combo however, which she only has to land twice to take your whole fucking lifebar, now that's what I have a problem with. Too much damage.