What's new

Match-up Discussion Mosp Skarlet at EGP

Flagg

Noob
Yeah I just watched him in the Archive. I'll be able to watch some MLG tonight but nothing tomorrow cause im at a rock festival, but he would be without a doubt be my mvp to watch in this tournie. Skarlet, touch of death. If she touches you, you're going to eat upwards from 40%. People don't realise her combos push people into the corner as well.

I hope I get to see some of his stuff tonight, cause he's about to show the MK community just how good this character is. Do you know what time MLG starts, cause I cant be up too late this evening and im in the UK.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i believe is 8pm or 9pm in the US, since you're in UK your timezone is similar to mine from both countries it will be around 4am or 3am

Flagg

Noob
i believe is 8pm or 9pm in the US, since you're in UK your timezone is similar to mine from both countries it will be around 4am or 3am
Damn, MLG is on the West Coast? I have to get up hella early sunday morning so i might get up a bit earlier to catch a bit of MLG before I shoot off. Cheers Eddy.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Damn, MLG is on the West Coast? I have to get up hella early sunday morning so i might get up a bit earlier to catch a bit of MLG before I shoot off. Cheers Eddy.
I'm not completly sure, but i do expect someone from the US to confirm this pls. Mosp or STORMS

BS3OOO

Noob
Yeah I'm actually excited to see Scar's Skarlet. You could tell he's legit by watching the Comicpalooza stream where he placed 3rd in a Texas major. He could also be seen bodying Mosp on the EGP stream last night. He's relentless!