What's new

Breakthrough Mortal Kombat X - Skarlet Community Gathering

On a skale of 1 to whatever I make up below, how ready are you for Skarlet/MK10/holding hands?

• Total voters

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Skarletans unite and rejoice for Mortal Kombat X is upon us.

I've already taken the liberty of tweeting Ed Boon, daring him to bring back Skarlet and that our community is ready to break her.

Even in the ungodly event that Skarlet does not return, I promise you I will be finding the most underused, highest-fun character in the game and work with you all to create what we have here for Skarlet.

Please see poll for more.

@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@RedRaptor10
@FCP/EMP SCAR
@AssassiN
@Eddy Wang
@Skkra
@Laos_boy
@Deftonesrc
@Johnny2d

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I'd dress as Skarlet for any occasion, but that's just me ;D
I'd like to see her return and play a decent role in MKX.
Also i wanna know what Skarlet's voice and personality are like. In mk9 all she did was yell haha.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Duuuuuuuuude, i'm moving around like a cockroach now, i can't even speak, i just want to see skarlet

She's such a greatly designed character so I think she will be back. I think the extra Vita skins were another sign of this.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
She's such a greatly designed character so I think she will be back. I think the extra Vita skins were another sign of this.
I don't mean to be a party pooper but those skins were already finished and only held back for the Vita version as a business mechanism lol.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Cant wait to out my hands on her. I am still playing with Skatlet and no other char was so much fan and challenging for me.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I was thinking that if Skarlett picks up the sword from mkx trailer, it turns into a blood sword. Either making her attacks do double damage or making her stronger somehow.

I'm returning to MK9 frequently after I'm done competing in injustass, which is pretty soon, gotta get back in shape for MKX! Skarlet will return!

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I'd dress as Skarlet for any occasion, but that's just me ;D
I'd like to see her return and play a decent role in MKX.
Also i wanna know what Skarlet's voice and personality are like. In mk9 all she did was yell haha.
I'm not sure if Skarlet actually has a personality judging by her storyline. She's basically Shao Kahn's berzerk attack dog.

I wish she had a better back story and wasn't another outworld creation because she's my favorite female MK character :(.

I'm not sure if Skarlet actually has a personality judging by her storyline. She's basically Shao Kahn's berzerk attack dog.

I wish she had a better back story and wasn't another outworld creation because she's my favorite female MK character :(.
They could bring her back in 10 and her main object would be finding a way to ressurect Shao Kahn

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
YOu know I have been playing MK9 again lately for no damn reason, I think its time to say goodbye to Mileena, even though I have been with her since MK2 and she has always done me right, but that bad bitch in red has been calling my name since 2011.

If Mileena is back in MKX I will likely play her, but Skarlet is getting more attention than she did in MK9!!!

I don't mean to be a party pooper but those skins were already finished and only held back for the Vita version as a business mechanism lol.
I meant more that they existed but shit - if they want more business I would have shelled out for the console version

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Played skarlet mirrors yesterday with a great skarlet. I'm ready to go back to her! Well if kitana is in the game then maybe skarlet will have to wait. Royalty comes first

So just incase out beloved blood queen doesn't make it back in 10, I would like to know what character everyone is thinking about heading to? Tbh I believe the skarlet community was one of the most fleshed out and peaceful l, and helpful communities on TYM and I loved being a part of it, me myself I'm really curious to see what these new characters Boon will be showing at E3 has to offer, but I know if they are cool people are going to flock to them, which is why I'm hoping Skarlet will be in from the start so I can just continue with here without having to do any soul searching :(

AssassiN

Noob
So just incase out beloved blood queen doesn't make it back in 10, I would like to know what character everyone is thinking about heading to? Tbh I believe the skarlet community was one of the most fleshed out and peaceful l, and helpful communities on TYM and I loved being a part of it, me myself I'm really curious to see what these new characters Boon will be showing at E3 has to offer, but I know if they are cool people are going to flock to them, which is why I'm hoping Skarlet will be in from the start so I can just continue with here without having to do any soul searching :(
Perhaps one of the new characters Boon has been teasing.
We shall see at E3, Liu Kang will probably will be in so he will be my back-up main character.