What's new

Mortal Kombat X Scorpion along w/ Static Shock reportedly on their way to Injustice Mobile

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
OMFG, you add freaking batgirl but don't add darkseid and static shock! And seriously why the fuck is ares in the game over dc characters. ugghh

Can people stop with the hate on the mobile version? I mean I know it doesn't measure up to the console version but I still enjoy it. You have to understand that a freemium game with in app purchases needs to continue to add content to maintain its viability. The lifespan of these games are always longer than console games. I simply dont bother with the console version because I dont want to debo the ps4 from my kids. To the O.P thanx for the update! Im still waiting for them to add atrocitous. I much prefer new charecters like that over the different iterations of charecters already on the game so yay for static and meh for scorpion.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
The Mobile version has to be so much easier to do than the console versions it's ridiculous. It's easy to add these characters when there's not as much work and money that needs to be put into them. Don't worry, you'll get Static and Darksied in 2017.