What's new

Mortal Kombat X: Next Trailer

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios released the latest video for Mortal Kombat X, which gives fans an overview of the numerous features that they can experience in the upcoming game. Additionally, viewers will get a behind-the-scenes look at Faction Wars as NetherRealm Studios team members discuss details of how this feature will connect Mortal Kombat X players around the world.

write-up was copy/pasted from Press Released just received - enjoy*
edited by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

LordBison

My Psycho Power knows no limits!
I am actually excited for the faction battle stuff. It looks like a cool little feature to the game. Also....faction kill? Seem like the new fatality they may have been talking about?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Is it just me or did kitana sound like a chipmunk? And you though liu kang screams were annoying.....

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Kitana looks cool with all her dagger stabs.
Kotal has an undead army that he parades though the Outworld marketplace.
Quan Chi has a portal fatality.
Faction wars.
D'vorah had hair in a concept, looked cool, glad they went bald instead.
Cool looking tower designs.
BRUTALITIES
Kabal concept art? @:57

Last edited:

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
First thing I Did when coming into work is check TYM. Then I came across this thread. Wow this game! It's going to be amazing! And that's not even a good word to describe how hyped I am!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Awesome video. The NRS guys truly have a passion for this series and it shows. Game's looking fantastic the more and more I see.

BTW who saw that Quan portal fatality :O