What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Tips & Tricks Thread

Jap4

Noob
Can anyone share who they feel are the best / worst cards?

At the moment, I have Silver Kotal and Dvorah and they seem useless

I have silver Sonya and Jaqui and they seem ok

Gold Grandmaster Subby also seems pretty good

Thanks
This is my best card now, using with Ermac (Silver) and looking for a Kotal Kahn God o sun to close my team Exoterra Team.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
i beat it without spending a single penny or exploiting a cheater babby tactic

im da bes all of u can hold dat

The gold dupe is to buy a starter pack and then either switch devices, or log in and out of ur wb account. Then log back in and go to settings, then hit the button restore purchases. It will give you all the rewards again everytime you log back into ur account and hit the button.

As you can see I have 20 million gold and all the gold characters at max fusion. I'm also sitting on about 500 level ups and most of the equipment maxed out as well.

And this is without any jailbreaking.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Only trick I want is the let's load this on android trick smfh. I will worry about other stuff once I can play Mobile heh

As you can see I have 20 million gold and all the gold characters at max fusion. I'm also sitting on about 500 level ups and most of the equipment maxed out as well.

And this is without any jailbreaking.
Quick question does that restore purchase only on iOS I'm on android and i don't see it :'(
EDIT: I see I need to drop some real money 1st

Just tried the restore purchase thing and it doesn't pop up on my device, do i have to switch devices for this to pop up?

jethro

Noob
Two questions: I downloaded the MKX app to my iPhone and have reached a point where there are locks on towers that I can't access. How do you access those towers? I've defeated all the towers leading up to the locked ones and the last five or so towers i beat didn't collapse like the others did.

Also, is everyone having a difficult time selecting a faction and logging in to their WB accounts? I haven't been able to do either. Any suggestions?

mojo22

Noob
This is after one purchase of the starter pack sub zero. And just logging in and out and hitting the restore purchase button in settings. You get an infinite amount of gold and souls as long as u keep logging in and out / or switching devices.
does this cheat still work after the July update?

FallofSeraphs76

Beware of a sharp edged weapon,called human being
When you say "Log in"..does that mean to the WB Login? Because my WB login has never worked... its been messed up since day 1! lol
Or does this mean I"tunes log in"? When I hit restore purchases it said something about I tunes? Anyway, wish i could get the gold Kung Lao!

FallofSeraphs76

Beware of a sharp edged weapon,called human being
The gold dupe is to buy a starter pack and then either switch devices, or log in and out of ur wb account. Then log back in and go to settings, then hit the button restore purchases. It will give you all the rewards again everytime you log back into ur account and hit the button.
What if you cant log in to your WB account? It has never worked! IT just keeps "LOADING"... I have gotten pretty far int eh game it self..but have never been able to login to WB and get the console unlocks or Play Faction wars...which seems like alot of fun! but unfortunately it wont work...even with WB tech support out the ass!
Any other way i can get a soul glitch? I really want Grand Master Kung Lao or Any Revenants without spending 40$
thanks for your help!!