What's new

Mortal Kombat X LIVES - 32 player invitational tournament, Monday, May 24th at 12pm PT Twitch Rivals !

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

Max Presents: Mortal Kombat X LIVES is a 32 player invitational tournament taking place on Monday, May 24th at 12pm PT.

The event will be hosted by myself and the match commentary will be provided by the legendary Ketchup & Mustard @PNDK&M .

The 32nd player spot will be decided from an open tournament taking place on Saturday, the 22nd on @MrAquaman channel http://twitch.tv/mraquaman .

Full player list and details will be revealed soon!

Last edited:

trufenix

bye felicia
I cant believe the community did Tom Brady like this again, for shame!!

Spending every minute of every day for the past three games trashing the entire rest of the community except for the tiny washed up illuminati you still associate with is not a good way to get invited to stuff.

You'll notice, he couldn't even take this in stride. Had to take another woe is me cheap shot. Tom still knows people, he could put on a tournament if he wanted.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Haven't seen brackets this stacked in a long ass time, it's like the tournament will start in top 8.

Spending every minute of every day for the past three games trashing the entire rest of the community except for the tiny washed up illuminati you still associate with is not a good way to get invited to stuff.

You'll notice, he couldn't even take this in stride. Had to take another woe is me cheap shot. Tom still knows people, he could put on a tournament if he wanted.
While I certainly should have been better, this statement is pretty far from accurate.

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
While I don't play MKX anymore and don't want to.
I am actually also really hyped to watch it.
With these players and commentators, it can only be hype to watch.
I hope someone of them is playing my main Jason :D

(I kinda miss tournament Tom Ice-Clone Brady tho - Can he ever revive?
I mean he loves the franchise, that's for sure.
Yes he is a crazy "CHARACTER" in the scene, but one day he will become a better person, no? :D)

edit: Man this video still makes me laugh so hard

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Regardless of whatever Tom did, I would have loved to have seen him play in this tournament. He's way more deserving than some of the names they chose.

Still can't wait to watch this shit. Love this MKX rebirth.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Brady could do no wrong in my eyes. Give him a spot if you want the Twitch Ratings to go through the roof. How can you have a "Rivals" without a Mega Heel? (Heel to the squares and lemmings who dont realize that when he ripped all those MK paypigs off it was what they justly deserved. Was it not enough that they had their brush with greatness (receipt of paypal transaction from Lord Brady himself)? Seems to be suitable recompense for the monies squandered. What else would this uncouth lot waste their milk money on, OnlyFans? Better to Brady than a Twitch Thot. Give this man a place at the table, he's about the only thing left that's entertaining in the MK Community.We have been reduced to a Bunch o' Besties playing patty cake with Hori pads.

War Brady War! :eek: