What's new

Mortal Kombat X-inspired Beer series Debuts Soon

Tim Static

Adminerator
Warner Bros., Sound Brewery and Global Beverage Traders are pleased to announce a series of beers based on the massively popular video game Mortal Kombat X, which was released to consumers in 2015. This all-new beer series boasts bold flavors aimed to match the intensity and excitement of Mortal Kombat X.

Consisting of a “Scorpion” Imperial Stout with chilies and vanilla bean; “Sub-Zero” Imperial IPA the perfect mixture of hops and malt; and “Raiden” Imperial Saison a Belgian style ale that gives you an electrifying blast of hops and CO2.

This new series of beers inspired by Mortal Kombat X is a limited release and available for shipping in 22oz single serve bottles (12/22 oz case).

Product produced by Sound Brewery, Poulsbo, Washington and distributed exclusively by Global Beverage Traders.

The Mortal Kombat X- inspired beer series is produced under license with Warner Bros. Consumer Products.

Global Beverage Traders – is a San Diego based international beverage management and distribution company specializing in delivering unique premium innovative craft and specialty beverages to today’s consumer palates. For more information [email protected] or call 858-717-8125

Mortal-Kombat-X-Beer-Lineup-BeerPulse.jpg

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
What would you rather see next?

- Kombat Pack 3
- Shaolin Monks 2
- Mortal Kombat XI
- Mortal Kombeer

I don't remember that being on the poll, but I'd buy a bottle if I saw it at the store.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Warner Bros., Sound Brewery and Global Beverage Traders are pleased to announce a series of beers based on the massively popular video game Mortal Kombat X, which was released to consumers in 2015. This all-new beer series boasts bold flavors aimed to match the intensity and excitement of Mortal Kombat X.

Consisting of a “Scorpion” Imperial Stout with chilies and vanilla bean; “Sub-Zero” Imperial IPA the perfect mixture of hops and malt; and “Raiden” Imperial Saison a Belgian style ale that gives you an electrifying blast of hops and CO2.

This new series of beers inspired by Mortal Kombat X is a limited release and available for shipping in 22oz single serve bottles (12/22 oz case).

Product produced by Sound Brewery, Poulsbo, Washington and distributed exclusively by Global Beverage Traders.

The Mortal Kombat X- inspired beer series is produced under license with Warner Bros. Consumer Products.

Global Beverage Traders – is a San Diego based international beverage management and distribution company specializing in delivering unique premium innovative craft and specialty beverages to today’s consumer palates. For more information [email protected] or call 858-717-8125

View attachment 12014
Delicious!

For anyone who doesn't know, these are very hoppy beers. My favorite beer is Victory Dirt Wolf, so to me - these are all intriguing.

You will be able to taste the hops and the taste will be strong, but they are made by high quality professionals. You're getting a strong, but very high quality beer.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
April Fools was a month going on two months ago, so yeah. . .

Also ain't nothing beating Guinness & Samuel Adams's Octoberfest & Winter Lager

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
How about MK imperial condoms? Red strawberry flavored ones with Liu's face on it for Dragon stamina, some green ones with peanut flavor featuring Reptile for maximum satisfaction and the pink ones with Sindel on it (ribbed for her pleasure) featuring the words "most likely to break" for even more natural feeling .
Come on MK marketing people! Make it happen!

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
April Fools was a month going on two months ago, so yeah. . .

Also ain't nothing beating Guinness & Samuel Adams's Octoberfest & Winter Lager
You can't go wrong with Imperial. You're comparing them to similar, albeit slightly less hoppy, beers.

My personal favorite is Victory Dirt Wolf, but Imperial is more consistently strong from beer to beer.

It has an orange start and a hoppy finish.

You can't go wrong with Imperial. You're comparing them to similar, albeit slightly less hoppy, beers.

My personal favorite is Victory Dirt Wolf, but Imperial is more consistently strong from beer to beer.

It has an orange start and a hoppy finish.

Love Dirt Wolf!! I just got some Sierra Neveda Hoptimum the other day. My favorite seasonal!!

Reactions: GAV