Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Jacqui

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Reptile

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Decay

King of the Bill
Like Mortal Kombat? If you didn't, it'd be a little weird for you to be here. Like Fortnite? It's free and a lot of fun, go check it out if you haven't. Anyway, if you answered "yes" to both, then resident artist/Swamp Thing player Decay got something for you!

Just a little mash-up idea. Combining my all time favorite game (MK) with my recent most played game (Fortnite). More to come, thanks for looking and make sure to follow my social media for updates!

Scorpion

Sub-Zero

Digital Painting in Photoshop

edited & promoted by HellblazerHawkman*

Last edited by a moderator:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I keep seeing more n more buzz for this game. I think i might give it a try. So its like a Battle Royal type game but not really a fighter?

Espio

Kokomo
Would love to see D'Vorah, Jax and Cassie. I'd go with the contrast of Cassie next though.

Dunno if anyone else will be apart of this series, but Goro, Jade or Stryker woulc be interesting as well.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Damn I was hoping this thread was going to be Fortnite characters in MKX but it was the other way around

Decay

King of the Bill
I keep seeing more n more buzz for this game. I think i might give it a try. So its like a Battle Royal type game but not really a fighter?
It's a 3rd person battle royale game, but the reason why I think fighting game players like it a lot is because there's a building mechanic in the game. So instead of other games, you actually have a defense mechanism (sorta like blocking an attack in a fighting game). If you whiff your shotgun shot, and you see your opponent lining up a shot, you can choose to put up a wall in his face real quick, but then he can choose to build over your ramp and hit you from above. It's a really nice chess type gameplay during gunfights that remind me of fighting games tbh

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
It's a 3rd person battle royale game, but the reason why I think fighting game players like it a lot is because there's a building mechanic in the game. So instead of other games, you actually have a defense mechanism (sorta like blocking an attack in a fighting game). If you whiff your shotgun shot, and you see your opponent lining up a shot, you can choose to put up a wall in his face real quick, but then he can choose to build over your ramp and hit you from above. It's a really nice chess type gameplay during gunfights that remind me of fighting games tbh
I think FGC players, and all players, like it is because it's actually just a good game, which is also free to play. And easy to pick up

Gamer68

Fujin!
This looks amazing and so does your other art. I've been trying to learn how to sketch/draw and stuff like this honestly inspires me. I hope one day I'll be able to make art like this, but I know it's going to be a very slow process. I mean even my handwriting is garbo-tier right now lol.

Right now a have a few sketch books and a set of blacklead pencils, but I'm hoping to get a kneadable eraser, mechanical pencil, and some other supplies I feel like I'm missing soon-ish. Until then, I've been watching tons of guides and tutorials on YouTube mainly on faces and hair.

Gamer68

Fujin!
BTW I don't know if you are going to read any of this but I was wondering if maybe you could give some advice on sketching? I've been trying to learn faces but I feel like maybe I should be focusing on something else. What do you think are the best things you can learn from by sketching/drawing them?

Decay

King of the Bill
This looks amazing and so does your other art. I've been trying to learn how to sketch/draw and stuff like this honestly inspires me. I hope one day I'll be able to make art like this, but I know it's going to be a very slow process. I mean even my handwriting is garbo-tier right now lol.

Right now a have a few sketch books and a set of blacklead pencils, but I'm hoping to get a kneadable eraser, mechanical pencil, and some other supplies I feel like I'm missing soon-ish. Until then, I've been watching tons of guides and tutorials on YouTube mainly on faces and hair.
Hey man, sounds like you're starting off strong with what you got. I would love to help you out with some advice, I usually try to help as many people as I can who are trying to get better because, frankly, we all started somewhere and even I had to use lots of online resources in order to teach myself stuff. Send me a PM on either here or twitter or whatever, and I'll try to write back as much as I can