What's new

Mortal Kombat X Erron Black, Baraka, Shinnok, Goro and Jax Screenshot and Fatality Screenshot + More

shoutouts to not looking anything like his MK Deception version

Shoutouts to Possessed Kenshi from the Mobile previews looking just like this, amirite guys?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Seriously, Shinnok looks like Zordon from the Power Rangers movie...

...only with a silly little spiky red hat on.

Hehateme

Noob
I'm not sure why Erron being Johnny or Stryker theory kept popping up. It never made any sense. If he was then who is he undercover for? If it was special forces, then why doesn't Sonya know? Why kidnap Jaqui and Cassie? Why not just leave them there? Why have Sonya believe that Kotal has them? Too many holes. Maybe people who kept bringing it up were trolling or didn't think it through :p

Erron doesnt need a reason to have a mask, unless he's like kenshi... kenshi has a blindfold over his eyes even though hes blind anyway because hes a stupid fucking character. Hopefully erron isnt a stupid fucking character too

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Oh man... As i wipe the drool from my mouth and beard. Baraka. Baraka. Do we get Baraka? Erron Black looks sick! Goro? When do we get game play with Goro? But for get them.

Baraka. There's no way the Tarkatan clan leader aint slicing and dicing up the competition in MKX.

Yo. Where's Tanya? Fujin? And Killer Frost!!!

Erron doesnt need a reason to have a mask, unless he's like kenshi... kenshi has a blindfold over his eyes even though hes blind anyway because hes a stupid fucking character. Hopefully erron isnt a stupid fucking character too
Blind people wear sunglasses or eye coverings most of the time, for several reasons, like to sidestep the social awkwardness of indirect eye contact in a conversation. More importantly, their eyes don't react to the sun by blinking or squinting, and could be burned/damaged if not covered up.

Blind people wear sunglasses or eye coverings most of the time, for several reasons, like to sidestep the social awkwardness of indirect eye contact in a conversation. More importantly, their eyes don't react to the sun by blinking or squinting, and could be burned/damaged if not covered up.
Tell me the next time you see a blind person wearing a blind fold over their eyes. How many times have you see that before? I'm going to go with never. This is kinda like saying deaf people wear ear plugs so they don't damage their ear drums.

Last edited:

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Tell me the next time you see a blind person wearing a blind fold over their eyes. How many times have you see that before? I'm going to go with never. This is kinda like saying deaf people wear ear plugs so they don't damage their ear drums.
Im sure if you saw a magical blind ninja he would have some kind of mask covering his eyes. To look cool but also to have something that wont shake off of his face like a pair of sunglasses. Its not that much of a stretch, even in a convo about blind magical ninjas.

How many times have a I seen a blind person wearing sunglasses though? Every single time I have ever seen a blind person. But glasses aren't practical to wear in a fight (won't stay on your head and will break, unlike a tied bandana), and Kenshi is designed with a feudal Japan flair, so sunglasses don't make sense. The bandana also calls attention to the fact that he is blind, because if he wasn't wearing one then players unfamiliar with his character wouldn't ever know he's blind. In terms of the game, it's a character design choice so that players will recognize that he's blind without reading his bio.

And yes, even if you can't see with your eyes, letting the sun scorch them will still hurt and lead to other problems.

Reactions: SPY

Noob
this conversation is kidna stupid, he uses a blindfold because it fits his moto and persona. if he used sun glasses he would look like a morron plain and simple.