What's new

Mortal Kombat X Erron Black, Baraka, Shinnok, Goro and Jax Screenshot and Fatality Screenshot + More

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
The phrase "waste of a slot" is thrown about pretty dismissively around here.
Dismissively, sure. If you'd like for me to elaborate why I believe it would be a wasted slot, I will...

I think the barbaric minion is a tired archetype. I believe that there are more interesting and deep characters both story and gameplay wise. I'm sure NRS can do some creative stuff with Baraka's retractable blades, but I'd be much more interested in seeing Cyrax, Smoke, or even a revamped character from the MK4-MKA era like Li Mei or Havik. I figured it could be assumed that 99% of posts on any given message board are to be taken as uninformed opinion.

I'm sure he will make it in the game either way. I'm not entirely butthurt about it, as I think the rest of the cast is pretty solid.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
So you guys really think that Shao kahn isnt going to be making a surprise appearance at the end of this game? SK being the surprise big bad at the end of story is a slam dunk prediction. I guess ya heard it here first folks. Ill be back to bask in my told you so's.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I need this game NOW!!!!!!!!!! Not joking I really need this game Lol.

Seriously I don't know what to get this for. I want it in pc and next gen but I am debating xbone or ps4? I would hate to buy it for all 3 (pc, xbone & ps4) then have to buy every update. Did that last two nrs gAmes and it gets real expensive.

Anyway no Nightwolf so far:( is he the only read dead kombatant? Also I hope somehow reiko makes it.

Also in regards to the character selection screen didn't NRS say (if i recall correctly as brain doesn't work right) the current selection screen was a template when they first showed the original mkx in game videos? If they did then maybe their are more slots then again wtf do I know except wish full thinking.

Jordy

Noob
shinnok's gonna be the final
boss (theres a leaked picture of the ladder with goro as sub boss and then shinnok to the top) so i assume its gonna be like this

SPY

Noob
So you guys really think that Shao kahn isnt going to be making a surprise appearance at the end of this game? SK being the surprise big bad at the end of story is a slam dunk prediction. I guess ya heard it here first folks. Ill be back to bask in my told you so's.
There is Shao Kahn's armor and his Wrath Hammer in Quan Chi(?) lab stage. Plus there is stage with muscular fleshy creature rising from the pool. Plus Ermac confirms that he had part(?) of Shao Kahn soul within him. So...

Jordy

Noob
Also in regards to the character selection screen didn't NRS say (if i recall correctly as brain doesn't work right) the current selection screen was a template when they first showed the original mkx in game videos? If they did then maybe their are more slots then again wtf do I know except wish full thinking.
i really hope theyre gonna change the selction screen cuz its really SAD and Boring. whats all that grey color everywhere? what are those char icons with that fuckin face? cmon they should put rockin pictures not those boring things

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
i really hope theyre gonna change the selction screen cuz its really SAD and Boring. whats all that grey color everywhere? what are those char icons with that fuckin face? cmon they should put rockin pictures not those boring things
I feel the same, but I do like the way the game loads the selected players and has them walk off the screen prior to the actual match-up. If they change it I hope they keep that as that imo is the new vs screen heh.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
There is Shao Kahn's armor and his Wrath Hammer in Quan Chi(?) lab stage. Plus there is stage with muscular fleshy creature rising from the pool. Plus Ermac confirms that he had part(?) of Shao Kahn soul within him. So...
I dont care if they show sonya pissing on his grave. Ever hear of a shocking twist where the guy everyone thought was gone comes back? Huh, only in every movie and plot ever ya say? Dun dun dun, Kahn lives! Its as predictable as it gets. Just watch.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Baraka is a cameo i'm leaning towards...That screenshot is on the same stage we saw all the other Tarkatans so he could just show up shouting orders, giving directions etc... His design doesn't look all that great either but we'll see.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I hope and pray BARAKA is in.

I know he doesn't get much love, but seriously I will feel let down if he won't make this game.