What's new

Mortal Kombat X Erron Black, Baraka, Shinnok, Goro and Jax Screenshot and Fatality Screenshot + More

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
He can't be hard confirmed if gameplay hasn't been shown yet. I don't think mobile gameplay counts. Although, I do think he's in.
There's no think, he's just in! He's featured in the story, he's in mobile gameplay, he was talked about by the guy in that one interview. It's like saying your not sure the sun will come up tomorrow cuz we haven't actually seen it come up. I know what you mean and I'm sorry for being argumentative but it's really important to my sanity that you agree he's been confirmed. :mad::D

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Is there a way I can take pics on the xbox itself then upload them, or should I just take pics from my phone or something.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I guess I was wrong. It's just a small little picture in the corner for me.

There's no think, he's just in! He's featured in the story, he's in mobile gameplay, he was talked about by the guy in that one interview. It's like saying your not sure the sun will come up tomorrow cuz we haven't actually seen it come up. I know what you mean and I'm sorry for being argumentative but it's really important to my sanity that you agree he's been confirmed. :mad::D
Look at the bottom of page 1.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Is there a way I can take pics on the xbox itself then upload them, or should I just take pics from my phone or something.
Double tap the Xbox button and take a screenshot. We already have high-res cam shots. We need direct stuff.