What's new

Mortal Kombat X Achievements

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
NO FUCK OFF NOT THAT STUPID KRYPT BEAST THING FUCK NO. I FUCKING HATED THAT THING! EVERY TIME GOING INTO THE KRYPT, MOVING TINY STEPS AT A TIME HOPING TO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING SACRED IN EVERY RELIGION THAT THAT THING WOULD NEVER APPEAR. SHAT MYSELF THE FIRST TIME THAT DICK APPEARED.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Lol creepy krypt keeper - the slayer of many nerves. This thing made me jump first time it appears a s well. ;)

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
NO FUCK OFF NOT THAT STUPID KRYPT BEAST THING FUCK NO. I FUCKING HATED THAT THING! EVERY TIME GOING INTO THE KRYPT, MOVING TINY STEPS AT A TIME HOPING TO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING SACRED IN EVERY RELIGION THAT THAT THING WOULD NEVER APPEAR. SHAT MYSELF THE FIRST TIME THAT DICK APPEARED.
You have to defeat your fears and confront the Krypt Beast!

I believe in you.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
The most interesting thing out of this is by far the invasion bosses.

Are we gonna fight guys like Havik as a boss when for example Chaosrealm invades the faction system?

Sounds cool.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
The most interesting thing out of this is by far the invasion bosses.

Are we gonna fight guys like Havik as a boss when for example Chaosrealm invades the faction system?

Sounds cool.
Yeah, this intrigues me as well. Are we getting multiple boss characters thanks to this mode, or are they simply going to give regular characters 1000 HP?

KCJ506

Noob
Get a 10 win streak in Ranked online matches
I hate achievements like this. I mean a 5 win streak. Sure. I don't have a problem with that. But 10 or sometimes even more? I barely got the MK9 and SSF4 10 win streak achievement.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I hate achievements like this. I mean a 5 win streak. Sure. I don't have a problem with that. But 10 or sometimes even more? I barely got the MK9 and SSF4 10 win streak achievement.
If you have a hard time with it grind a lot when you first get the game and go to ranked right away.

The first few weeks will have a lot of super noobs online so just destroy them for 10 in a row.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
No achievement for unlocking everything in the Krypt? That's odd
The krypt might work differently, but it's also possible they don't want you to know how big the krypt is this time.. ah-hem, fighting the krypt beast? Maybe the krypt has other secrets this time too..

But it looks like they gave Kotal his own, legitimate achievement because he is probably the only character in the game who can perform that old Deception finisher, in a way.

The disco achievement however is pure Derek.