What's new

Mortal Kombat Trilogy Arcade Cabinet Project

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
So I've decided for my next custom project, I'm going to produce a 'dedicated' Trilogy cabinet. Last weekend I acquired the donor cabinet. This week I got the artwork package complete with the help of @GoldenOreos. This weekend I'll get the cabinet stripped down and get to working on it. In the mean time, I've got the game running perfectly, 100% operational on XP with all sounds and music. The machine will run the PC version of the game. Already got it all set up and displaying great on an original Wells Gardner K7400 monitor. Stay tuned as more details develop and the project moves forward.

YourMKArcadeSource

Dude! This is something I've been waiting to see from you. I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm going to be picking your brain about this one as I AM going to build one myself eventually. Love the art work too btw.
Sounds good. Thanks.

YourMKArcadeSource

In preparation for the artwork arriving (it's officially on the way), I spent all of today tearing down and getting the cabinet ready. Got the whole thing cleaned, bondo'd, sanded, and painted. Repaired the control panel, filled the screw holes, and the whole cabinet is ready for artwork application....