What's new

Mortal Kombat Termination

ZAQ

Noob
I liked it. You could have had many free hits that you coulda slipt in like lk in corner etc. But, well made in general for sure.

Thanks guys. :D With it being my first video and all, I'm glad to see it came out okay. I plan on making another one, but I want to make it longer, so I'll probably need some people to collaborate with. 3:30 isn't really that long when you compare it to something like UMK3: Shattered :roll:

QuiGonZel said:
Shang combos are awesome. I left you a YouTube comment.
I had planned more Shang Combos but had a hard time with them. Alot of double GEs to morph corner combos that I couldn't pull off. Sorry Zel :?

Rockzilla220 said:
QuiGonZel said:
I had planned more Shang Combos but had a hard time with them. Alot of double GEs to morph corner combos that I couldn't pull off. Sorry Zel :?
S'ok, you've inspired me to try that Shang/Nightwolf combo.

QuiGonZel said:
Rockzilla220 said:
QuiGonZel said:
S'ok, you've inspired me to try that Shang/Nightwolf combo.
It's always a good and safe combo to go with. You just need to make sure to do step axes and don't let them drop too low so you can get the aahp, axe.

Thanks guys. I've been working all morning on new stuff. Got some Shang stuff for Zel :p and some other stuff. Anyone want to get in this with me?

Compy386 said:
I lol'D at the Sheeva in the corner combo against Cage. Reminds me of MK on SNES XD
That's exactly why I put it in there! It's just so funny to look at :p

Guys, I need need NEED some more people for the next video. Either recording combos performed by yourself or just ideas for combos would be greatly appreciated!

no offense rock it was a good video, but i felt like it was basically a video that i have seen all the combo's before and it was just a demonstration of wat combo's you can do

It's fine. I was trying to aim it at things that I'm capable of that may be a little hard. I can't really do anything spectacular like videos from ded_ or Shock.