What's new

Mortal Kombat Project Kompetitive Beta Release

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Download Link on the video description, hope you guys enjoy, stream if you will and challenge fellow friends, anything you try to put out for the game i will be watching so i can take notes.

So as promissed before 2019 i'm releasing a beta version of this game one which you can safely invite a friend and try to explore the competitive side of the game, i've been working on this for the past 3 years and it has been very tyring to do all by myself.

The game, will have an update which will change the looks of pause menu, will add more system files thanks to the collab with @MKF30 which helped me with some voice acting, will also contain a new Ality, frame data on pause menu and new characters.

As you guys Seen, Jataaka, Kia are not yet part of this build, that's because Jataaka is a private project and i can't release her until i'm proved to do so, but rest assured Jataaka is ready and coded for this build, if the owners give me the Ok i will release an update which makes her playable for this beta.

So thank you all for the time taken, and have a great new year.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Thank for the shoutout! BTW, Check your email, definitely look forward to seeing more of the project!