What's new

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition [PC] Game Update Details

Immortal

Blind justice....
Wait, you mean HVS, and not WB, own MKKE?
Dude.... It doesn't work like that....

WB own Netherealm which means they own all rights to MK franchise. They paid HVS to make a PC port of MK9 coz Netherealm doesn't do PC in house development. All patches on PC port were done by HVS obviously. They probably gonna do MK X PC port aswell.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Dude.... It doesn't work like that....

WB own Netherealm which means they own all rights to MK franchise. They paid HVS to make a PC port of MK9 coz Netherealm doesn't do PC in house development. All patches on PC port were done by HVS obviously. They probably gonna do MK X PC port aswell.
I understand wery well how it works. I just have no idea what you were replying to 2 posts ago. Somebody here thinks that HVS release patches for MKKE on their own volition to get a contract for MKX port, like they could even touch anything without WB order. I was responding to that.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I have lost faith in this port and have returned back to enjoying mk9 on 360 and sometimes on ps3. One day I may be able to actually enjoy this port online but I think that won't happen until 1 yr after mkx drops on pc. By then we may have a patch also for injustice on pc smfh

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
WB and NRS should stop letting High Voltage port their games, Injustice and MK9 PC ports are really shitty smh...