What's new

Mortal Kombat Fun Facts with BruskPoetProductions

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

There is A LOT of lore in the Mortal Kombat series. Which means there are a lot of things that you might have missed or just never saw. Which, of course, means that there will be people you can count on to dig through the games to find all the neat backstories and history you might have glossed over on your first play-through. Armed with a copy of the upcoming Mortal Kombat Encyclopedia, BruskPoetProductions has brought us just five things of these things you might have missed out on.

Speaking as a bit of a casual Mortal Kombat kind of guy, I certainly didn't know Johnny Cage was a stage name. Or a lot of this stuff about Raiden he talked about. If you needed a refresher on the Dark Raiden story to prepare for his appearance in MK11 or wanted to learn about Ashrah's family history, give it a watch. If you liked what you saw, give BruskPoet a follow on Twitter for when the next video goes up. And if you want to make me feel a bit better about myself, let me know if any of this was as new to you as it was to me.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Great video. I knew partially about some of those facts. The 2 facts I had no idea about were Ashrah's sisters as well as Shao Kahn being a protector to Outworld like Raiden for Earthrealm.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Great video. I knew partially about some of those facts. The 2 facts I had no idea about were Ashrah's sisters as well as Shao Kahn being a protector to Outworld like Raiden for Earthrealm.
Yeah, I heard that one and was like "oh shit, that would make sense". Like, Raiden is kind of a protective father because that's what Earth needs. Shao Kahn is a kill crazy overlord bent on domination because that's what Outworld needs