What's new

Mortal Kombat Encyclopedia Prototype REVEAL / TEASE

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
About two years ago many of you saw a post from @Ninja_Arts regarding the start of a "Mortal Kombat Encyclopedia" project. The project would essentially consist of a "book of remembrance" containing information on all Mortal Kombat characters including the lore that follows. Yes, there are Wikis where you can find all of this stuff, but how about owning your own physical copy that you could potentially get signed by Ed Boon and NetherRealm some day?

Without further ago, here is a video by UnCagedGamez showing an unboxing reveal of the book's prototype.

Additionally, where are some alleged remarks of the troubles and hardwork the MK Encyclopedia Team have gone through so far:
Every time we tried to pitch this idea to NetherRealm Studios on social media we ended up with a handful of nothing. We knew, as a team, what we were putting out would make Warner Bros money. As much as we got shot down, we never gave up. It was just another wall to find a way around.

That didn’t mean that word wasn’t getting around. We utilized our friends on Twitter to help us, and we used folks that were pillars in the MK social media community, like this guy: (see video)

Keep reading the post here.

Credit: Kamidogu

Attachments

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Have laid my eyes on this enkyklopedia since they announced it in the earlier post. @Ninja_Arts , I have Twitter, so hmu to let me know once this gets released.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Really hope this becomes a reality, I would love to get one of those. These type of books are always great collection items for fans of any type of hobby. Hope that WB would give the green light for it.