What's new

Mortal Kombat comics by Luiz Mictian

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Could maybe have been a source of inspiration.
Could be, because her stance reminded me of Prince. I hope one day he gets to be a fighting character. He has a good potential to fight anything, quite similar to Robin and Flash.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
These are lovely. The Edenians have always been my favorite characters, and the cycles of tragedy and betrayal -- of Sindel and Jerrod, of Kitana and Mileena, of Jade and Tanya -- are part of what makes their story powerful.

The handle he has on Kitana as a character feels very real, and it's obvious how long he's been a fan -- all the classic references are really nice easter eggs. His character designs are excellent, too.

No game's story has ever really tackled that Kitana is a truly ancient being, 10,000 years old, and I love how he has that inform her character in the MK9 comics -- and the way she interacts with both Liu Kang and Mileena in particular.

The post-MKX comics are really clever, and would be a neat way for the story to go. I really hope we see Kitana restored to herself in the MK11 story, because the revenant version is just not that interesting to me. I love how he writes Tanya in the fourth one, too!

Some of the best fanart I've seen -- really solid.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!