What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Trilogy Edition Mod Discussion (CURRENTLY ON VERSION 2.50)

Would you want classic/legacy music to play by default instead of the modern music?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Guys I'm guessing there's no way to downgrade the game to 1.0 on PC? The game did come out with the KE already in after all.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Not that I know of. You'd have to manually recreate 1.0 characters basically.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
I did that. some tweakvars are quite different from their 1.00 counterparts (Sub for example) others not so much. Again, I believe it's possible to recreate their 1.00 behaviors it's just that it's a decent amount of work. You can't just port it over by swapping endians with 010 editor and call it a day.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
That's too bad. I saw some videos of all the broken stuff in 1.0 and I really wanted to try it out.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Jesus, Ive tried to play this game, one or twice, and I cant get back on track - too much MKX is in me lol.

MFS

Noob
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to change the music in the PS3 version? I used programs & tutorial (pic in attachment) from Psx-place, but no luck so far. My new file after FMOD SoundBank Generator is smaller than the original, I put several zero bytes at the end but the music doesn't play in the actual game.

Could you please explain what programs & methods do you use to change the music in the PS3 version? Any help will be appreciated, thank you!