Mortal Kombat 9 Trilogy Edition Mod Discussion (CURRENTLY ON VERSION 2.10)

Discussion in '[MK9] General Discussion' started by NSR, Jan 23, 2016.

?

Would you want classic/legacy music to play by default instead of the modern music?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2017.
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Biggs

Biggs FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

PSN:
    GhettoStoreBrand
    XBL:
    Not xBiggs
    Steam:
    Biggs
  2. NSR

NSR Also known as Futuretime23

Nephrite and Barrogh like this.
  3. Rokinlobster

Rokinlobster Nightwolf of the galaxy

This was so very fun to play, and you guys have done a good job with fixing cyrax, i tried every dirty piece of tech i could think of and the leaks seem sealed up.

The changes to projectile and chip damage are welcome, I wouldnt mind a 1% increase on some of them, but zoning needed to be neutered a bit.

Jade was exceptionally fun to play with.

I have been looking all over for a ps3 with the old firmware or whatever, have to resort to my homies pc to play right now and i am trying to grind this shit haha

4. Biggs

PSN:
    GhettoStoreBrand
    XBL:
    Not xBiggs
    Steam:
    Biggs
    The PS3 doesn't have to currently be on an old firmware to CFW. It has to be able to downgrade to the old firmware. Rebug 4.81.2 requires that your PS3 must be able to downgrade to FW 3.56

Rokinlobster likes this.
  5. NSR

MK9 TE 2.10 will be released soon.
    It will not have custom skins yet, but it will feature an additional stage, and classic music will now play by default.
    Character balancing will be polished up and there will new netcode vars that work better than the last ones (I'm still working towards fully fixing the netcode though)

6. Biggs

PSN:
    GhettoStoreBrand
    XBL:
    Not xBiggs
    Steam:
    Biggs
  7. NSR

I'm working right now on updating the main page.
    I should warn people that the PS3 version needs more testing as it's unclear what's going on with it.
    PC version is working fine so no worries on that end.
    Check the MK9 Discord here: https://discord.gg/hzK356Z if you need help with TE or if you want to set up matches with other players.

trufenix likes this.
  8. Hey @NSR!
    '- B+2,3 second hit is now a High instead of a Mid.'
    What was the reason for this change? Not being picky, I'm just seriously curious.

Edit: also, does that mean that the 3 can be neutral ducked after blocking the B2?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  9. Nephrite

Nephrite d1 masher

PSN:
    JaNeZoKu
    It says in the patch notes for Kitana:

F+2,1 last hit now has the same hit reaction as the second hit of 1,1 only for grounded opponents. *

However, this is not the case in-game, her f2,1 still has the old launching hit reaction (and thank god it does since the move has been made more negative on block and whiff). I hope it stays like that.

10. NSR

No, it's supposed to say F+2 not F+2, 1. that's a typo lol.

Nephrite likes this.