What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Camera Hack on PC by Enigma642 - See the backgrounds like never before

Ever wanted to see the backgrounds in Mortal Kombat 9 in their entirety? Well, Enigm642 has developed a camera hack that allows the exploration of the area background. This includes seeing Reiko and Sareena up close and personal from the pit. Check out his details below! ~ STORMS

I've wanted a camera mod for a while, so I decided to make one myself.

UPDATE: Version 1.2 Released

Version 1.2 Released
1/24/2015

Download the zip file below. Instructions are included in readme.txt.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/esbow1cxb6b1ofj/MK9_Free_Look_Camera.zip

Changes in version 1.2:

- Added the option to always point the camera towards the players

Testers (thanks very much for the feedback):
- @Mikemetroid
- @DuBBer Kiir
- @virtiqaL
- @rainuS
- @OFIDYAN
- @PND_Ketchup
- @zaf

Attachments

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Dope! Who are the fighters in the background of the pit at :20? We finally have close-ups!

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
I've wanted a camera mod for a while, so I decided to make one myself. Need a few testers before I release it to the general public. This was actually my first ever hack, so I don't even know if it is going to work on somebody else's machine yet.

Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks
I had to put a space intbetween "you" and "tube" to get it to show up as text. Remove the space and you should be good.

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=1rELXgTLPYw

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
I've wanted a camera mod for a while, so I decided to make one myself. Need a few testers before I release it to the general public. This was actually my first ever hack, so I don't even know if it is going to work on somebody else's machine yet.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wow seen this makes me wish there was a theatre mode in MKX

Where after you record the match you can watch, cut and edit from different views would be sick

Very good dude