What's new

Mortal Kombat 4 playable online? Yes!

Noob
Using the N64 emulator PJ64KVE(a modded version of Project 64) and the latest p2p kaillera client, Shock and I managed to play a slightly fast, but very playable and enjoyable couple matches of MK4. Oh yeah, we also played some MKT ;)

GG's to Shock tonight in MK4 and MKT.

Mariso

Noob
Im in for some mk4 as well, im playing online sometimes on kaillera, but with epsxe emulator with mk4 image file (N64 for some reason didnt worked for me, glitchy shit stuff) And its VERY playable online, perfect conditions

Noob
Im in for some mk4 as well, im playing online sometimes on kaillera, but with epsxe emulator with mk4 image file (N64 for some reason didnt worked for me, glitchy shit stuff) And its VERY playable online, perfect conditions
PM me if you need the emulator for the N64 that runs this well. Like I said, it's a bit fast, but Shock and I had no real noticeable lag when playing.

Crap physics? ... It's the same game with no loading times and worse graphics.

9.95, I sent you a pm regarding the emu and shizz

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
Personally I would like to see MKG online, for the sake of UMK3 atmosphere added by new characters and arenas, and more polygons. But dreamcast emulators dont have reliable online as of now

Tim Static

Adminerator
Personally I would like to see MKG online, for the sake of UMK3 atmosphere added by new characters and arenas, and more polygons. But dreamcast emulators dont have reliable online as of now
MKG is to MK4 as MKT is too UMK3.

BBBBBRRRRRRROOOOOOKKKKKKKKEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7h30n

Noob
Kewl. So it is possible to play it online. When I set the emulator and other tings up I'll let you know. (so you can teach me some secrets of mk :) )

Noob
Hey everyone, I apologize, as I seem to have fallen off the wagon in making sure I made this available to people. I'll be getting things set up tonight so anyone who wants to play MK4 and MKT on N64 with netplay(kaillera), and the emu is both XP and Vista compatible, it will be ready tonight.

muhu

Noob
I know UMK3 is what's hot now, but I've always wanted to play MK4 online. Someone PM me so we can schedule some friendly games, please. :(

If anyone is eligible come on down to godweapons or west wonderland and play me in it. I've gotten some good tricks to pull out on anyone in it tonight