What's new

Mortal Kombat 4 PC 2020 GOG Edition Playthroughs

Mgo

Noob
Some gameplays of the just released MK4 for PC GOG edition. Thats actually an updated PC version as it have more compatibility, is easier to install, doesnt have music issues, have new joypad compatibility, zero loading times, etc.

Mgo

Noob
@ded upload more. I have some problems to get used to MK4 when i came to UMK3.
On MK4 you cant jump U+F+HK i believe, should be U+F,HK ... also you re able to run after the pop up, dont have to wait a time like in UMK, and the aahps seems a little more difficult to connect , the different speed for the hits on the autocombo... among some things

Last edited:

ded

Elder God
MK4 PC is really not good version. It's fast, glitchy and not smooth at all. I just gave it a shot as I am stuck with the corona stage of emergency here, so decided to just do random playthroughs lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@Mgo Funny you posted this I was watching some of your vids other day before you posted all these few days back, as well as some of your MK 4 tourney vids, good stuff. Glad you guys down there have an appreciation for MK 4. I'd play it any day over MK 11 such an underrated game. I enjoy my N64 version daily at least a few times a month even if it's by myself. I did a world record fastest speed run last year with Fujin(there are faster records with Liu Kang, but I did it the fastest with Fujin N64 Arcade Master II max difficulty!! 6 minutes, was hard af but worth it!