What's new

Mortal Kombat (2021) - Deleted Scenes

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
What the title said. Really wish these scenes were in the movie but we got what we got. Hopefully if there's a sequel it'll be much better. Good day everyone ;)

Art Lean

Noob
Enjoyed them all, but can't understand why they were deleted; they all seem beneficial to the world building and characterisation. The movie was so short already, it could have done with these to boost its length slightly. Considering it was going to Streaming the same day as cinemas, and a 3 hour epic is common these days, it seems ridiculous they were removed when in my opinion they all benefit the movie's content, characters and length.

Last edited:
these all should have been in the movie. I like how the last clip showed even Shang knew not to fuck with Bi Han.

Kinda funny how in the Scorpion's revenge movie Scorpion is in God mode and in this movie Sub Zero got the God mode treatment.

Damn you posting this reminds me that I already forgot everything about this movie except for that Cole was a trash character that didn't belong and they made a meme out of Reptile for the second time.