Mortal Kombat 11 X Core Gamer Treff

Discussion in 'World Tournaments & Events' started by Crossbreed, Jan 12, 2019 at 5:58 AM.

1. Crossbreed

Crossbreed Noob

Hello everyone,

In the past i held a couple of small "Get-togethers" for the MK-scene in Nordrhein Westfalen.

Now with Mortal Kombat 11 on the horizon, i summon the kombatants all around NRW, the Netherlands etc. to join me once again to establish a stable scene.

For that endeavour i teamed up with the Core Gamer Treff in Mönchengladbach, which offers enough space to house 60+ people, offers multiple stations, HD Twitch streaming and more.

The plans (for now) are as follows:
    - on saturday, the 27th of April, there will be a launch event for MK11, where we´ll play and stream all day and celebrate the release of the next entry of out beloved franchise
    - if the demand and support of you guys is high enough, we´ll do MK11 weeklys which will also be streamed live via twitch.

So "GET OVER HERE" because " YOU`RE NEXT"

Homepage of the Core Gamer Treff: https://coregamertreff.de/
    Join us on meetup: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/CoreGamerTreff/

Note: in regular weekly sessions, the Core Gamer Treff has a focus on the multiplayer aspect of the Nintendo Switch and its games. But when Mortal Kombat begins, all bets are off: PS4, XB1, Switch, everythings allowed and possible!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 7:30 AM
  2. Crossbreed

Crossbreed Noob

3. Braindead

Braindead High-functioning Scrub
    Royal Contributor

4. Crossbreed

Crossbreed Noob

True dude, true.
    How have you been?
    A lot has changed to the positive and everythings set to function a lot better and at a much highter professionality level than it used to be :)

A friend of mine who ownes the Core Gamer Treff and is currently doing Smash Ultimate weeklys, also happens to be a long time (very active) member of the fgc and knows everything when it comes to organizing tournaments etc.
    I talked to him and he is down for MK11 and letting us do stuff at his location.

Braindead likes this.
  5. rubmytaco

rubmytaco CarriedByClone

PSN:
    RubMyTaco
    XBL:
    Derpodile
    I moved a couple of years ago. You guys are almost 2 hours away now :( Too far for a weekly, but if you guys start doing tournaments, I'll try to make it some time!

I'll see what I can do for april 27th.