What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 wishlist before reveal

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Just saying, if people like to lose time wishing something that is 99,99999% not happening, it's of course their choice.
Wishing anything is a waste of time, but of course it's their choice.

My only problem is that there's other threads like this so I don't see the point in this one, but it's whatever

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Don't cater to the casual scrub make it for the real players. If these bumb ass scrubs want wall escape bs they can play i2 or mkx. You catered to them for too long it's our turn now.

Israel

Noob
Don't cater to the casual scrub make it for the real players. If these bumb ass scrubs want wall escape bs they can play i2 or mkx. You catered to them for too long it's our turn now.
Goodluck. Those days ended 6 years ago. Revenue is the main priority. U think they care about us (aka the 1%) anymore? We're finished bro.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
^this.
We need to tune it down with the wishlists as if we're guaranteed an MK11 reveal at E3, The chances that we will see MK11 in E3 are slim to none at this point.
Go lool at Ed Boon's twitter my dude. It started with Ed retweeting Max's hopes for 3 new fighting games, including a new Mk. Then he tweeted aboit how much it sucks for a game to be leaked before e3. Then "Dead or a Soul Calibur 6". Then "We are excited to-wait, what?", in regards to making a Mk:Sepcial Forces 2. Then Happy Best friends day. Again?
Then he retweeted Cory Balrog's response, including everyone to have a good show. Then he finally retweeted VentureBeat's "E3 is back" tweet. MK may be on his mind right now.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think people are forgetting that one of the defining characteristics of MK is that is it so different each time. I made my big wish list post ages ago.. so not going to repeat.. but the more I think about it the more I am certain that MK11 (if it is announced at all) will be something really different. Completely new systems and design concepts. In the same way Run was added and Variations in MKx after MK9.. I expect that level of "new" design... it is sort of MK's legacy doing that kind of stuff.