What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate 101 Series - Extended Tutorial Pack

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Think of this as an extended pack of the tutorial mode for MK11 which will be no brainer to new comers and an even more resourceful source of information to those who have completed the tutorial will see in this chanel more ways to explore the game mechanics to your favor.
Hopefully this contributes to the meta developement, less complain about things what people don't lab and the usual good stuff.

The playlist below has all episodes released so far, one of them it's on V-Slayer's channel.

@Eldriken @SaltShaker @STORMS @Vslayer @16 Bit @colt

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
That is some amazing editing. The music, the pop-ups, I'm impressed. Very helpful guide, Eddy!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I stickied this and will do so for any follow-up threads like this.
Thanks, this motivates to keep going, i know ppl were already tired of seeing flawless block please bear with me with one more segment on it, and then we should be able to tackle a different subject.

That is some amazing editing. The music, the pop-ups, I'm impressed. Very helpful guide, Eddy!
I actually have fun making these

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
This is the stuff right here. Didn't actually know all of that about Liu's S1 string. It's been more annoying for me than the F4 string as the F4 string was easier to counter. This one felt too much in his favor.

Until now.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This is the stuff right here. Didn't actually know all of that about Liu's S1 string. It's been more annoying for me than the F4 string as the F4 string was easier to counter. This one felt too much in his favor.

Until now.
I was getting annoyed by it too, so went to lab it, it was when the idea of this segment came to fruition.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey guys, i have updated the 101 Series and I'm even releasing new episodes, so i decided to update this thread as well and the title., there is one single link, but will take you to the playlist of every episode released so far, they are all under 10 minutes.

Stay tuned and if you enjoy this format, pls subscribe for more, thanks for your time.