What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 trophies up on PSNprofiles.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Problem is we don't know what's canon and what isn't until the next game. Same deal with Injustice 2. I doubt they'll do joke endings
The Superman ending was very obviously non-canon, IMO. The bad guys win and all the good guys including Batman are killed or brainwashed? Hmm, don't think so.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
The Superman ending was very obviously non-canon, IMO. The bad guys win and all the good guys including Batman are killed or brainwashed? Hmm, don't think so.
yeah, I think MK 11 will work out same way : a non canon "what if" ending scenario, and another, canon, and with "happy ending" , what carry on some plots to be explored in the next game

Pizza

Thrill Kill
yeah, I think MK 11 will work out same way : a non canon "what if" ending scenario, and another, canon, and with "happy ending" , what carry on some plots to be explored in the next game
Canon ending: The good guys win, Kronika is defeated, post-credit scene Meat is plotting his revenge towards MK12
Non-canon ending: Kronika and Shinnok win

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Canon ending: The good guys win, Kronika is defeated, post-credit scene Meat is plotting his revenge towards MK12
Non-canon ending: Kronika and Shinnok win
putting aside the Meat "avenger initiative", yeah, could be, hehehe :D

They could always revisit the heroic universe in the third one if they decide to make that one canon. Regime Superman deciding to invade it.

But yeah, the Batman one is probably the canon one.

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
I'm happy the trophys are easier, similar to Injustice 2.

They have come along way since the "spend 24 hours with each character" award.

I hope the DLC achievements are similarly obtainable.

I did over 50 brutalities to Kabal in the Champion Tower and didn't get the head :( He was the first opponent and once I killed him with a brutality and got to the 2nd fight I finished the tower and repeated this strategy over and over again until I did like 55 brutalities to Kabal. But nothing happend.