What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: THE REVEAL OFFICIAL STREAM SCHEDULE

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
The celebrity head-to-head is only for the London event oh thank goodness.

I'm glad they're starting off with the reveals. Get the goods out of the way and then the rest after. Good on them. I'm still gonna watch the whole thing, but I'm glad to know they won't drag it on too painfully long and have us wait.

An entire hour of reveals though????

I'm sure most of that's gotta be the demonstration. I'm so damn excited. We've been starved for so long but they're really gonna feed us good tomorrow oof

Why does this have to happen during work hours...... Would be great if it was at 6pm pst 9ET.....

But that's me being selfish and not thinking about the EU peeps

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
So why do we need two events? If the preshow and main show are identical....why have a post show in two separate locations when you can literally just do it all from one location instead?

This is the WWE Raw 25th anniversary all over again...because that went really well..

Last edited:

subzert

Frozen Soul
So why do we need two events? If the preshow and main show are identical....why have a post show in two separate locations when you can literally just do it all from one location instead?

This is the WWE Raw 25th anniversary all over again...because that went really well..
With sponsorship from Xbox One and event ticket sales it's mostly free publicity

AbeW

Noob
Why does this have to happen during work hours...... Would be great if it was at 6pm pst 9ET.....

But that's me being selfish and not thinking about the EU peeps
I am gonna have to miss the live stream as well cos i can't slip outta work during this time. FCK THE EU. MK IS FROM CHICAGO, MY HOMETOWN BOI. They need to take care of a midwesterner first!

I can't remember last time I was this excited for a game. Only other game I'm dying for is halo infinite. I'm glad it's all crammed into 4 hours tomorrow too. HELL YEA

Elias6999

Mournful Master
So Pre and main show are on twitch, but where can we watch the post show? Sorry if this has been said somewhere but this schedule confuses me lol

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
So Pre and main show are on twitch, but where can we watch the post show? Sorry if this has been said somewhere but this schedule confuses me lol
It's all shown in the livestreams. ^^
It's just different what is shown on the LA stream and the London stream.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Oh so there are two streams I can watch? and I have the choice between the London Stream and the other one?
Yeah, there's the LA one:
twitch.tv/netherrealm

It shows what is shown on the left side of the schedule list.

And there's the London one:
twitch.tv/wbgameslive

It shows what is shown on the right side of the schedule list.

However, the main show is the same in both streams! It's the pre-show and the post-show which differs from one another.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Will it be broadcast on YouTube as well? My work started blocking twitch about a year ago.

cdb2

Noob
Sub-Zero is back...so I have my main again. But I will try-out "BIG BOI’ Za WARUDO!!!" aka Geras!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
so 9 konfirmed ?

Scorpion
Raiden
Skarlet
Baraka
Geras
Kronika
Sub-Zero
Sonya Blade
Kabal