What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Servers To Be Down for Maintenance from June 25, 2019 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CST

As the title suggests, a notification was broadcast from the MK11 Notifications tab that MK11 Servers will be down Tuesday, June 25, 2019 from 8:30 to 12:30 CST. Only Story Mode, Klassic Towers, and Practice Mode will be available during this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Inb4 its a "this happens one in a million and we fixed it guys!"

Even if its a balance patch, i wouldn't be surprised if they buffed sonya and nerfed kano.

My wishes:

Cage's F3 to be a mid
Scorp's tele cancel gets removed from the game
Kompetitive games dont have krushing blows

LMAO!!!

balance patches are expected only after EVO, so, this maintenance, seems to be the normal usual one, nothing to do with balancing stuff at the moment ... more about stabilization, optimization and cleaning up tasks routines :cool:

balance patches are expected only after EVO, so, this maintenance, seems to be the normal usual one, nothing to do with balancing stuff at the moment ... more about stabilization, optimization and cleaning up tasks routines :cool:
Why is that? Because everyone has been practicing with the current patch? They should change everything the day before evo lol.

Just server maintenance. They could sneak in some hitbox fixes, but there will be no actual balance patch. We'll just have to wait for the notes to see if hitboxes were worked on or not.

It’s definitely not a Patch. CEO is this week. They won’t put out a balance patch just days before a major. It’s gonna be little fixes here and there, ToT stuff and a CEO stage for the tournament stage most likely.

If they go the I2 route, we won’t see a balance patch until after EVO. I2 was WAY more balanced in the beginning than MK11 is right now tho, and with all the complaints and issues going on, I do think we may get a patch before evo.

Honestly it will be tough not having a patch before EVO. One month is enough time to adapt. Or do we really need another sonya/geras/jacqui tournament plague?
At least fix hitbox problems... And if we don't have a patch right after CEO, yeah, hope is lost.

It’s definitely not a Patch. CEO is this week. They won’t put out a balance patch just days before a major. It’s gonna be little fixes here and there, ToT stuff and a CEO stage for the tournament stage most likely.

If they go the I2 route, we won’t see a balance patch until after EVO. I2 was WAY more balanced in the beginning than MK11 is right now tho, and with all the complaints and issues going on, I do think we may get a patch before evo.
It is funny how we forget that they've dropped balance patches for EVERY game at least one time before a major

every game.

It might be me but anyone noticing a difference in points? I was getting +50 a win -25 a loss in GM vs GM matches. Prior to this maintenance, I was getting +60 -20. Might be me because of the number of games I played changed the values?

Personally, I thought the previous point system was too rewarding where it would take 1 win to cover 3 losses in the same rank. But then again, I'm not sure if it's just me or an all around change in values. I'm almost certain it was +60 -20 in GM the past few days.

Last edited:
Sounds like its still down for some I guess.... @CO-KANO weren't u able to get online after maintenance?
Here's the thing, though: I was playing earlier after the maintenance, played a few Kombat League games fine and signed off.

Just tried signing back in and can't get online features. Tried another game and got on fine, so pretty sure it's an NRS/MK thing as opposed to a PSN thing.