What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Servers To Be Down for Maintenance from June 25, 2019 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CST

As the title suggests, a notification was broadcast from the MK11 Notifications tab that MK11 Servers will be down Tuesday, June 25, 2019 from 8:30 to 12:30 CST. Only Story Mode, Klassic Towers, and Practice Mode will be available during this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Perhaps. I think it has more to deal with everyone's complaints about the frame data/online issues.
Ah shit huh? Shang's movelist and frame data is soooo inaccurate its not even funny. But then again, if you're gonna have your whole ass server down, there's more than movelist changes thats gonna be made. Im hoping its the online issues, but if its JUST that.....then i dunno....

Balance patch that addresses Hitboxes, KB requirements, Fatal Blows and Meter System instant refilling.

Kombat League :
  • Option to filter WiFi /Wired
  • Option to choose FT2, FT3 & FT5
  • option to select max ping (50-100ms to 150ms)
Fix online lag and ping spikes.

If some of that happens I'll be extremely happy.

Inb4 its a "this happens one in a million and we fixed it guys!"

Even if its a balance patch, i wouldn't be surprised if they buffed sonya and nerfed kano.

My wishes:

Cage's F3 to be a mid
Scorp's tele cancel gets removed from the game
Kompetitive games dont have krushing blows

Wishful me: Gosh I hope this fixes the infinite amount of hitbox/hurtbox/whiffing issues, and a small balance patch mostly to the top and bottom of tiers.

Realistic me: They're setting up improvements to ensure the servers stability which takes hours so the amount of time makes sense.

R.I.P.

Wow sounds like a bigass update coming, hopefully they tweak some online flaws and allow us to use any outfit for any mode at least. That and balance certain characters....

PLEASE ELDER GODS, LET IT BE A BALANCE PATCH! I'LL SUCK YO D*(&^
patching ruins fighting games. Better to let the meta settle for a decent amount of time.. maybe a year before the patches start rolling out. I mean do FIX patches.. like correcting HitBoxes or bugs and stuff but changing frame data and how the roster actually plays is a terrible idea. There is a reason that the top competitive games in the world have VERY MINIMAL balance changes, and then one in a while large changes.. usually called like Season 2 or w/e.

I hope NRS dose not do any major changes until a but after the entire kombat pack is out, at least.

I doubt they would release a balance patch before CEO.
I think it is just a patch to fix bugs and whiffing issues (Johnny has so much whiffing issues that fixing them could be considered as a buff tho :DOGE)

They will also probably add the CEO skin for the tournament stage.

Last edited:
I was going to comment about it being a path but it just hit me. CEO is essentially that week. No way a path would come week before a major tournament lol

I think this already started or they're preparing because if you go on now all your stats will be reset to zero, level 1 and anything online you try to connect will just say "updating" lol

I doubt they would release a balance patch before CEO.
I think it is just a patch to fix bugs and whiffing issues (Johnny has so much whiffing issues that fixing them could be considered as a buff tho :DOGE)

They will also probably add the CEO skin for the tournament stage.
Same with D'vorah.