What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Roster and DLC Prediction

D

Deleted member 58466

I expect hatred, but I kinda hope they pull away from the hyper realistic style shown in MKX. I know it had plenty of humor but I would like a shakeup of the art style and not yet another Unreal engine copy and paste job. Overhaul some things, etc.
I feel like this might be risky, because I'm not sure how MK will fit into another artstyle. It could turn out all weird, like MVCI.

Starting with the 9 obvious, 10 and on is my wishlist

1. Sub-Zero
2. Raiden
3. Liu Kang
4. Kitana
5. Scorpion
6. Kung Jin
7. Takeda
8. Jacqui
9. Cassie
10. Jade
11. Ashrah
12. Johnny Cage
13. Tanya
14. Kung Lao
15. Fujin
16. Kenshi
17. Havik
18. Li Mei
19. Kotal
20. D'Vorah
21. Frost
22. Enenra Smoke
23. Shang Tsung
24. Sindel
25. Kabal
26. Nightwolf
27. Daegon
28. Taven
29. Shujinko
30. Sareena

Big Bad

Onaga

DLC: MK

Reiko
Jarek
Mavado
Nitara
Drahmin
Dariou

Pre-order Bonus

Motaro or Blaze

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Honestly, I just want Jade to return.

However, I'd be super happy if Reiko, Nitara and Rain returned as well.
Reiko is most likely in the Netherrealm... maybe he has somehow kept some of the blood magic he obtained in the MKX comics and are now aiding the new king and queen of the Netherrealm as an advisor or general.
I can see Nitara helping out fighting Kotal Kahn, considering he is all about keeping the realms merged with Outworld while Nitara is all about her realm being freed from Outworld. Maybe she will join up with the Edenian Resistance or the Earthrealmers.
I loved Rain in MK9 and MKX, but was sad he wasn't playable in the latter. Not sure what he will do this time around though, now that Mileena is no more... and something tells me that Tanya won't return, since she was only DLC and not on the main roster in MKX.

Reactions: Zev