What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Officially Announced at the 2018 VGA

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So it turns out the leaks were right: Mortal Kombat 11 is here. Shown off during last night's Video Game Awards, we caught our first glimpse at the next upcoming project from our favorite game studio.

Now I'm sure a lot of cool stuff happened. Look at those graphics! But I am not going to go into details here: to pull back the curtain, we write these posts ahead of time so we can get dat scoop. Also, I don't want to spoil it for people who didn't bother or couldn't watch the VGAs. So check out the trailer yourself down below, and keep up with TYM in the next few months, as we get ready for the biggest release from Netherrealm since their last biggest release.

HUGE UPDATE: The game releases next April. Yes, that soon

Double Update: The game appears to be on PS4, Xbone, PC and Switch. Shao Kahn will be a pre-order bonus character.

Triple Update Supreme: the official website is live http://www.mortalkombat.com/

Update Part IV: The Redeadening - Twitter user Soul King posted some screenshots, appear to be from the Steam listing for the game. Check them out!

Last edited:

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So now that I did all the posts and can process everything: so it looks like weapon styles are back? Alongside that past variation leak. That looked like a brutality Raiden pulled off, and I'm wondering if the other Scorpion coming in was supposed to be a tag team thing? A lot to take in

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
From the YouTube description on the official trailer:

"Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making. Original Track “Immortal” by 21 Savage To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11"