What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 - Launch Trailer

Another trailer for MK11 has just come out, this one featuring that one song from the movie everyone likes and a look at some more characters appearing in the story mode. Check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

I already told you, dont act like a rude person when you arent like this irl ;) that doesnt work on internet.
Im like this in real life and the internet. @Vslayer was clearly just defending their post against your childish dribble. Dont respond if you have nothing to add or discuss, thats what this place is for.

Sektor has 2 skins also, guys. He has a good chance for DLC. Hope that isnt too spoilery.

I'm not sure how I'd feel if they sold the robots as DLC after Triborg in MKX. Why not just make them base roster?
To be honest, I would pay the ransom just to have the robots back in MK :(. Triborg was awesome but set a bad precedent, plus I have this feeling Frost is the new direction NRS wants for the cybers/robots and I hope that means a rework for cyrax and sektor and not a end for them.

I already told you, dont act like a rude person when you arent like this irl ;) that doesnt work on internet.
Oh I'd say this shit to your face IRL, then go home film myself, send you that video and write it in text JUST so you know I wasn't playing. Keep your childish ignorant crap to yourself or if you decide to write it out for the whole forum to see then expect people to react to it.

WAS THAT F**KING FUJIN!

Edit: Ok. Maybe it isn't him. But who the heck is he? Raiden with a new look? A new character? I can't place him at all.
I was so hyped at first too, until I started looking into it. It looks like Geras with a face mask. You can compare the three lines on his chin/cheek to other pics.