What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 is $10 Off on Amazon, Walmart and Other retailers!

Hey all BanTheTesters here! It turns out Gamespot's Jenae Sitzes Is reporting that the New NRS game is already $10 off at select retailers! Bringing it to a total of $50 (thanks @HellblazerHawkman lol!) A great opportunity to pick it up for those of you possibly still on the fence!

No Telling how long this will last so be sure to check it out!

• Amazon: $10 off (when item is in cart)
  • Walmart: $10
  • Target: $60 and FREE gift card with purchase

Source: Gamespot.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

It's an insult to first-day consumers.

I bought this for the $60.00 retail and bought Shao Kahn for $5.99 since I didn't pre-order.

But, to lower the price this quick is a clear troll-move by the NRS team.

Y I K E S

there is already a price drop? or is it the retailers that are doing it because of bad press?

This is great news! I recommend that players get their hands on MK11 asap, because sales end quickly. I was lucky enough to use a $25 Best Buy Gift Card to get the game for 40 bucks. If y'all like the game, go out and cop it!

Y I K E S

there is already a price drop? or is it the retailers that are doing it because of bad press?
Retailers. If it were NRS dropping the price, it would be every retailer, not just three of them. I’m assuming these retailers are seeing the negative press and are entering panic mode and think they’re going to end up with 100’s of unsold copies like Fallout 76.

But, to lower the price this quick is a clear troll-move by the NRS team.
NRS team doesn't control the price of the game, the retailers do. This price drop was caused by Amazon, which has WEIRD as hell algorithms when it comes to dropping prices. They drop, then Walmart follows suit since they're Amazon's biggest competitor.

NRS team doesn't control the price of the game, the retailers do. This price drop was caused by Amazon, which has WEIRD as hell algorithms when it comes to dropping prices. They drop, then Walmart follows suit since they're Amazon's biggest competitor.
The gamespot article figured it was due to a price match with some weird, knock off website

The gamespot article figured it was due to a price match with some weird, knock off website
That's what I mean by weird as hell algorithms. There have been many of times I've been able to snatch expensive items on Amazon because some seller decides to list the item for half the normal price, then Amazon automatically matches that price. Doesn't happen all the time, but it does often enough.