What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Has A Way To Buy Cosmetic Items With Real Money

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't think that means anything, does it? If we weren't interesting in buying the game we wouldn't be here rightfully complaining.
Well for one, I'm saying complaining about ridiculous things that come off as entitled is very different than constructive criticism. That and there's a ranting/complaining thread, so I don't get people doing this in like every topic. My other point is if it bugs them that much, they don't have to buy it. I 'm merely pointing out that there's a difference between entitlement and rightfully complaining. NRS pretty much set the record straight by now. There are a few things I'm not fond of but the positives outweigh the negatives for me. Enjoy MK11

I was kinda wondering the same thing lol. I really don’t want to keep playing as Revenant Kitana and am working all week so I won’t be able to grind as much or as fast as I’d like. I saw in the shop there are cosmetics for sale, but like VERY few. (I think there was a Cetrion skin and a Raiden one available?) I wonder if it’s like Fortnite where the available cosmetics for purchase change daily.
Ok so apparently right now at least there's only the random gear, outfits etc option on the main screen by hitting R2 I believe where if you have enough time crystals you can purchase stuff on there but it's only like 5 items and random at least right now, hopefully they update it so that we can buy more stuff in the future if we want. But I also read the TOT will be patched, fixed so it's easier to get/unlock more stuff. Yeah I saw a Cetrion one, didn't see a Raiden one it updates throughout the day.

Last edited: