What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 - Gameplay Trailer

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Seems like MKXish but with with way more MK9 vibes -- but hard to tell much until we see the actual gameplay later.

If all the constant run and half screen string silliness has been replaced with more moderate neutral and footsies I'm going to do a backflip.

The perfect block/advancing guard thing tells me that they were looking at re-emphasizing some defensive mechanics rather than just offensive ones, and that's dope.

P.S. It'd be nice to see someone do an actual meta/higher-level mechanics explanation along with the gameplay.

Kal

<3
Looked disappointing overall. Gameplay looks meh and they brought up the gear system which is god awful.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Scarlet is my 2nd top wish list character/... so happy right now.

Looks sick as fuck.... be interesting to see it in the hands of the pros... going for combos and not demoing engine aspects

Gear System looks amazing and exactly what I wanted it to be in Injustice. Defiantly the best part of the reveal besides them pushing the gore again.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@Eddy Wang

She looks as happy as I am!
They even kept her glare

Skarlet always had this glare, the way she looks at people its kinda intriguing, though it something it came from her portait picture from all other arts they kept making her doing that look, which makes me extremely happy.

I'm so excited right now.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
They even kept her glare
yeah bra... it is so correct!... I think of many of the MK characters there are only a few.. Maybe Kano as well that seem to enjoy it so much. Scarlet just LOVES what she does.. her character comes through in the demo as well. She spends her entire time looking so full of glee!!

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Am I the only one super hype that you can customize intros / winning animations??

I wonder how many fatalities each character will have since you can choose which one to have for each variation. Damn this was worth the wait.