What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 first rumors

DeftMonk

Noob
I actually like the variations. It brought the game much depth, but I have to keep it all the way live, it was TOO much depth! 2 variations with each character is definitely efficient enough.
The variation system was an issue due to balance. The depth it brought is not an issue imo if anything that was a good thing. It would have been kind of interesting if in tournament settings only loser could change char but winner could change variations if he chose.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
This "rumor" is a massive load of BS and should be left to reddit and other places people talk absolute rubbish and the ravings of some neck beard trying to get likes shouldn't be given credence at TYM. Simply by posting this you are adding to the misinformation of the earth and should be ashamed. I mean lots of people have their "best guess" in threads.. but none of us are lame enough to try and pass it off as insider info... Also no sub and scorp.. please, give me a break.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If they bring back the variation, there should be some updates to it like give us the option to substitute certain moves for others but make it restricted. Not like the gears where you can do that or add few more moves, but like others have said as long as Fujin is playable in this one.

This leak looks like clickbait while we're waiting for the real MK11 news

No Raiden, Sub, Scorp, Kung Jin and Lao, Liu, Kitana, Takeda even though they were all a part of the story?
No Rain, Tanya, Fujin even though they were NPCs?
Six 3D era characters (2 of them Li Mei and Frost so 4 more unknowns) even though most of them are canonically dead in the universe as depicted by the comics (and certain endings?)
Playable Onaga?

Nah, this has gotta be BS

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
I hope it's not true because:
- bringing back variations it's a bad idea
- roster is already a huge disappointment

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
bah .... seems fake news ..... probably, we gonna have a first trailer of MK11 only in the middle of 2018, and from there, the real information will come and pop out along the rest of the year, until the release in 2019 .... more or less the same pattern followed on MKX when was showed first time .... but if any piece of real info about Mk11 come from Ed Boon still this year, could might be a major welcome great surprise indeed ..... let's follow up and see what happens then :rolleyes:

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm honestly cringy because NRS refuses to tap on the demon's breed and Shadow priests so far, aside from Quan which evolved to sorceress and Shang Tsung who is currently dead, MK could really need some new Demons and Shadow Priests.
The mkx cliffhanger sets up a netherrealm heavy sequel, so you'll get your wish. Might even get that Sareena pick, since they went through the trouble of cameoing her.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Cyrax has been accounted for in the MKX comics. He and Kuai Lung defeated Sektor and Cyrax became the leader of cyber-lin kuei, then Kuai lung left and Cyrax initiated a self destruct sequence and destroyed himself with all of cyborgs.
WTF???? :eek::eek::eek::(:(:(

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
I'd love to see Onaga return. I'm sure NRS can turn him into an absolute badass. Look what they did with characters that were considered trash.

I'd like see a melting pot of NRS works. I'm talking another Mortal Kombat versus DC, with variations, brutality, clashes, character traits, supers, and tag team! We can settle this whole Injustice>MK saga.

Last edited: