What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 "Suspected" Roster So Far

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I know it won’t happen but the type of guest I’m cool with is just a voice over or reimagining of the character like the Carl Weathers Jax skin, just get someone famous to voice over a character and just reimagine them

I've felt alike, though to me it was just Subbie and Scorp. Raiden has indeed been more front and center since MK9, so I understand why you would put him in there as well.
If it was just Sub-Zero and Scorpion I’d agree with that too. They need to stop having the same characters on every roster because it’ll kill the game. I can remember so clearly the disappointment i had when they were revealing the mkx roster

KCJ506

Noob
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I believe that no character should be guaranteed in every game unless your name is Sub-Zero, Scorpion, or Raiden. That’s how I’ve always felt and it won’t change.
I agree. Those three are the only ones that are pretty much guarantees for every MK game.

Plus, I'm tired of the nostalgia-driven philosophy that all the old characters should always be in EVERY single sequel that's made. It's just not practical when the roster keeps growing. I'd rather NRS bring back some more post trilogy characters and see which ones can be improved upon rather than once again filling the roster mostly of characters that were in MK-UMK3.

This goes for not just MK, but other fighters like Street Fighter as well.

I truly think making mainstay characters from past games dlc to be the worst business practice ever. I hope to see brand new characters plus guest characters from other franchises or movies to be dlc.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Yes BARAKA please.
I fuckin hate how Nrs hates my boy so much that they killed him TWICE in mksex. Pathetic

@NRSmonkeys.. Can I get some kind of a tarkatan warrior pls, thx..

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
This narrative that Raiden is the "third guerrenteed in every MK" is really wierd to me,when by the numbers Liu Kang is the third most popular. He just doesnt get the attention in marketing so much. He was literally in every MK game,even in DA he is mentioned alot since he was so important to the actualy story and thats the single reason he wasn't playable. Well, that and the symbolism of Tobias leaving the team. Just look how much he is played online in mkx. It would be wrong for not having him,both him and Kung Lao for that matter.

I am waiting for Shang and Noob. What I am also excited about is that this double timeline thing with characters having different versions of themselves from different timelines probably means that we will have stuff like human/Enenra Smoke variation (Mk9/MKX timeline) and a robot variation (old timeline), Sub-Zero Bi Han variation (mk9/mkx timeline, if he was cleansed in Soulnado) and Noob Saibot Bi Han variation (old timeline), this new Shao Khan with a Dragon (Onaga like) hand and the classic one from the old timeline, and a lot of other versions of characters who we thought can't be together in one game.

Liu Kang is such a weird character. He's practically in every game, nobody talks about him like they're gonna main him, nobody says he should not be in the game. He's just iconic

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I had a dream Noob Saibot was in the game.

Does that count?
Dude, I had a weird ass dream last night as well.
It was a graphic that had multiple squares with yellow question marks on them. It listed all the reveals for mk11, leading up to release.
First square was for Sonya
Second square was for Geras,
Third, fourth, and fifth had three characters each, finally leading up to the launch square.
Weird dream.