What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 "Suspected" Roster So Far

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Hello TYM, its been a while.

So fucking MK11 was announced yesterday so I'm doing the same thing I did for Injustice 2 and putting the characters as they get revealed on this list.

Characters will be labeled as "Confirmed" or "Light Confirmed", the latter meaning there were hints that they may be in the game via NetherRealm twitch streams, leaked rosters, interviews, twitter posts, etc.

If you see any sort of hint or confirm that I missed out on, please notify me in the comments!

LEGEND:
** - Confirmed
* - Light Confirm

Confirmed Roster:
Raiden** - Similar to his dark look in MK Deception (MK11 Reveal)
Scorpion** - The Hellspawn returns as the face of the franchise (MK11 Reveal)
Shao Kahn** - the Ruler of Outworld is the preorder DLC, similar to Goro and Darkseid. (MK11 Reveal)
Kronika** - Seemingly a Time Controlling Elder Goddess, she has witnessed Raiden messing up her plans for the MK Universe for the LAST DAMN TIME. So now shes the final boss because she literally has to fix Raiden's mess. (MK11 Reveal)
Liu Kang** - Many images confirming the Champion of Mortal Kombat in the Story Mode as both young and Revenant. (MK11 Reveal Event)
Sub Zero** - The leader of the Lin Kuei was a playable character at Jan 17th MK11 Reveal Event. Equipped with new movesets, no Ice Klones, and a dope look - Subby is looking better and more tolerable than ever.
Skarlet**- The crazy bitch with a blood fetish returns to Mortal Kombat on the launch roster with a new, revamped look. Still using your own blood against you, the fan favorite had some of the coolest looking gameplay at the Jan 17th MK11 Reveal Event.
Baraka** - Probably the ugliest character in fighting game history, the jobber everybody loves has returned to hack and slash and shoot fast mid hitting projectiles. (MK11 Reveal Event)
Sonya Blade** - The goddess of mix returns to mix your shit in MK11. The First Lady of NRS games and shooter of onion rings was a playable character at the Jan 17th MK11 Reveal Event.
Geras** - New combatant in Mortal Kombat, Geras was a playable character at the Jan 17th MK11 Reveal Event. Looking like a mix between Tremor, Martian Manhunter, Jax, and someone who wants to pick you up and run a half marathon with you on their shoulder...while holding the Time Infinity Stone...Idk...Geras has a lot going for him. Cool first look for the newcomer.
Kabal* - He ran by. You saw it, I saw it...we all saw it. Just confirm him. (Apparently will at the next podcast done by NetherRealm in just 2 weeks)
Rain** - When I saw SonicFox's "Tale of the Tape" before his exhibition ft3 vs Rewind at the Jan 17th Reveal Event, it said his MK11 main was Rain. I was like...hmm...light confirm. But boy if someone didn't upload an image of him on the thumbnail for Konquer game mode on Twitter.
Kung Lao** - similar reveal to Liu Kang because he was with Liu Kang. Hope you're ready to be anti air full combo'd into fast recovery sidekick whiffs and shit. I'm kidding. The bladed hat wearing, overconfident Shaolin monk has returned to apparently fight his revenant self which is already a headache in itself.
Kitana** - images of her on thumbnails, images of her in the story mode...Cassie Cage mentions her in a video...hopefully they take away her ability to combo off of a projectile. Oh yeah...btw...
Cassie Cage** - Short video of her preparing to fight showed up on my timeline. With all the nutpunching glory her father passed down to her, the main protagonist of MKX has returned - leaves the question lingering that asks if all of the 4 new characters will make their return.
Kano** - Sonya's arch nemesis, Leader of the Black Dragon, and the reason Kabal isnt dead (no @). Once a long time jobber, finally gained some credibility in MKX, hoping he keeps up his boss moves - crime boss ways.

Last edited:

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
There's not going to be 2 different Scorpions on the roster. It's a hint to the possible two timelines clashing and that character customisation with the gear system will be a thing.
I think so, too...but Ill leave the speculation up

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’ll be surprised if Jacquie, Takeda, and Cassie don’t return.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Any MK game has Subzero and Scorpion right?
they are like ryu and ken for the SF series.
So Subzero confirmed?
That's not what confirmation means lol

@FinalBoss_FGC I don't think there's anything to suggest Hanzo and Scorpion have been separated. The trailer is suggesting that the timelines are colliding. It's clearly UMK3 Scorpion and present day Scorpion.