What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath - Launch Trailer

Comments

Okay,apart from trailer being "cool",is it mentioned anywhere that Eternal Klash is available for get even after the Aftermath comes out? I love SZ skin but I am not willing to give 40 for it.

Okay,apart from trailer being "cool",is it mentioned anywhere that Eternal Klash is available for get even after the Aftermath comes out? I love SZ skin but I am not willing to give 40 for it.
I think if all the skins and characters were available for purchase separately we wouldn't really have a clue right now since they are trying to sell the whole expansion for $40, wait a couple of weeks after release... some people say it's only for those who per-ordered but I find it hard to believe .

Shokans fighting Kitana. I hope Sheeva hasn't gone back to being a Jobber. Lmao
One of the other trailers it implied that Sheeva was "her protector for life" i.e. Sindel's protector so that may be why the Shokan turn away from helping against Kronika. It would fit. Sheeva being too commitment bound woo child.

It makes me wonder if this was supposed to be the real ending of the game, and they just broke it off with a few characters to repackage for more money later, like Destiny 1 did when they kept the Dreadnaught in their pocket for Taken King.

I'm happy there's new stuff coming, but I'm always going to be expecting WB to rip me off every chance they get, so it would not surprise me one bit if this was all supposed to be part of the original release, and Shang Tsung was supposed to be the Beat Story Mode unlockable character like Shinnok was in MKX.

They are promoting the shit out of this game.
Honestly I hope other game developers take notes. It was similar for the initial release too.

This marketing style of delaying announcement till close to actual release and then filling every day with new content generates way more hype than sprinkling shit out over the course of a year, IMO.

Remember how awful pre-release MKX was? there were multiple month stretches of info drought and the time from announcement to release felt like forever.

The music is godawful but everything else is great.

Chapters are probably Sheeva, Fujin, Sindel, Fujin and Shang Tsung.

Makes me wonder if there will be another story expansion. I don't know why I started to doubt it.

Are most MK players African American? I’ve always wondered why the emphasis on rap music in mk trailers. WB marketing must have done research on player base demographics and felt rap music was appropriate?